Spyweirdos Live in Salonica

kabamaru

Aldebaran invites you to an exploration of electronic soundscapes...

Spyweirdos, live set

Spinnet, dj set

start: 21.00

entrance: free

Spyweirdos is Spyros Polychronopoulos from Athens. He has released the double cd album "Fairytale" (psy-breaks/downtempo/experimental) in Devic Craft Cordings and very recently his second album, "For Children to Play" (downtempo/IDM/ambient) in Zillion Mental Anarchie Records. He has also released an album under the "Weird Alchemy" name (psytrance/experimental), in Demon Tea Records.

I'm going to support him with a dj set presenting the top of the cream of new psy-chill/breaks/dub releases mixed with older gems.

Aldebaran is located in Thalitos 31, very near Poseidonio and Megaro Mousikis (opposite of the church "Ag. Fotios").

I am sure Spyros will play live because I invited him :)

I agree, its not the best place for live performances, but it was the only thing I could do at this moment, so its better than nothing! And besides, Spyros is not playing stomping music, so I dont think it will sound so much out of place.

Thats great guys, I was hoping that this will be an opportunity to finally meet gnome and agia_igoumeni. I'll be behind the cd decks, so come and talk to me! See you on Saturday :)

Spyros' live was very interesting. His rhythmic arrangements are incredible! The music was too experimental for some (there was a guy, metal fan, that couldn't believe his ears, hehe) but even for people that don't listen to this kind of music, they found it fresh and interesting. Maybe experimental/idm is the next big thing? hehehe...

There will be more idm events in aldebaran, we have some interesting ideas...

The meeting included: me, gnome, agia_igoumeni and some isratrance members

• 3 weeks later...