Crystal Yamananaktankamaknaknaknaaaaaaaaankankamka

heva

Ben are you reading this??? :P

CRYSTAL YAMANTAKA

18TH November, Leeds West Indian Centre, somewhere in Leeds

CRYSTAL YAMANTAKA Returning from a summer of fun we invite you to come join us in a celebration of Music, Light and Love with new and old friends!

ROOM 1-Progressive and Psychedelic Trance

ANS(The Electric Ant/Nano Rec)

CRISPY **live** (Pharpsyde Rec)

HENRY SELLINGMAN (Kamaflage)

HAMISH (Crystal Yamantaka)

15k Crystal Sound provided by Fushion Sound

ROOM 2-Ambient Chill-out and Dub

OTT(Twisted Rec)

NANOOK (Strange Daze)

CRYSTAL OSCILLATOR (Crystal Yamantaka)

3k Mellowed Sound Live Visuals provided by TranceVisuals.com and PistolPete.

Amazing Immersive Decor by Crystal Yamantaka (Lou Malcolm and Friends) Bad By Design and more Friendly Security ~ Tea Stall ~ Fluro Market ~ Sweets ~ Treats ~ and plenty of surprises 9p.m till late @ WEST INDIAN CENTRE 10 Laycock Place LEEDS LS7 £6 before 11/£8 after Profits towards Tiger Sponsorship Need Info and directions? Call 07753338919 or 07989606618 or e-mail us at crystal_yamantaka@hotmail.com Be sure to keep your fingers and eyes ready for our website, coming soon @ www.crystalyamantaka.com Peace and Love to all and we'll see you on the dance floor! Cash, Ash and Hamish

Ben I'm posting this for you!!! I know you like the chill side of things, and it's not everyday that ott plays in Leeds!

I'll be there for sure. And I've had permission to bring my deck-chair. I'll be mostly sat on my deck-chair like an old lady right in the middle of the chill out room!

Hope to see you (and anyone else in the area) there :)

Ott!! Fuck yeah!  :D

I need directions and money :(

Only got a tenner!  :rolleyes:

379297[/snapback]

Good stuff! I can get directions for you if you need them :D

They have a tea stall which works on donations, I think this can be a cheap night out, good way to spend your last tenner for sure! :)

^ 39 CDs and 1 LP it seems...  :)

---

Anyway, directions on how to get directions (!) are in the original thread... Hehe... Looks like a blast.. I'd sure pay £6 to see Ott...  :)

379316[/snapback]

Hehe, that's been fixed now. Selected the wrong entry in Discogs :)

Well yeah I need directions. Like what bus to get etc. :)

All the buses from my stop go to Headingley (Arndale Centre) then on into town. So if it's a different area I'm pretty much clueless! :D

I know someone who I lent some psychill out to - she loves Ott, so maybe I can persuade her to come too. :)

Oh and if anyone can give me a lift that would really be appreciated :)

379406[/snapback]

aww I'd give you alift, but I'm heading over from Manc, and I always get lost driving round Leeds. Every single time. I usually have to phone a friend to come and rescue me. It's the only place I ever get lost in. So I'll have to see you there I'm afraid. Although I can get bus info for you :)

aww I'd give you alift, but I'm heading over from Manc, and I always get lost driving round Leeds.  Every single time.  I usually have to phone a friend to come and rescue me.  It's the only place I ever get lost in.  So I'll have to see you there I'm afraid.  Although I can get bus info for you :)

379477[/snapback]

If you can do that, it would be fantastic. :) I hope bus won't be expensive (depends on how long I stay at the party I suppose - dayriders expire at 12:00am)

Bus details from the city centre!!

Take the number 35, 45 or 72 from upper briggate (opposite the grand arcade/new gatecrasher club). ask for £1.20

get off bus after 4 stops (the stop after the bmw/mini garage just immediately before the sets of traffic lights, *not* the one at the bottom of the hill by the derelict bakery but the one about 100m further opposite the sketchy looking pub)

cross straight over scott hall road (the dual carriageway) and take the road that runs diagonally down and away from you alongside the park. follow it round to the left, past all the railings, take a right, its the single story working mens type club in front of you.

:D

And I've had permission to bring my deck-chair.  I'll be mostly sat on my deck-chair like an old lady right in the middle of the chill out room!

379194[/snapback]

Posted Image

oh that will be a must see, please take pictures!

smart thinking heva!!