V/A - Peace Therapy v2

V/A - Peace Therapy v2 [Kadgila Records / 2005]

Posted Image

Peace Therapy Vol. 2 is continuing the series with improved artists and melodic ambient psytrance feelings.

Peace Therapy vol.1 was released early in 2004 and had a great success.

We believe this second volume will please to much more people as it features exclusively well known released names and some veteran artists as Aes Dana from well established Ultimae Records.

1. MASTER MARGHERITA - El Assouat

2. JUNE RASHAVA AND SENZAR - Beautyful You

3. KHETZAL - Chips Tree

4. AES DANA - Opal-in

5. CHI A.D. - Fluid Cluster

6. AZRIEL - Les Weirns

7. SYNSUN - Tataria

8. IMAGINATION CORP - Deep in Blue

9. ASTRAL WAVES - Shanti (Dancing flames in the Dark mix)

10. GOASIA - Sunny Morning

--------

So with names like Khetzal, Aes Dana, Chi A.D., SynSUN and Goasia this compilation look damn interesting.

• 2 months later...

what I'd really like to know is if the Chi-A.D. track is some old unreleased stuff or if Chi-A.D. has started making new stuff again..

Is Dave back?

Your track? What track?  :blink:  :D

431954[/snapback]

8. IMAGINATION CORP - Deep in Blue

Imagination Corporation = ICO

and X-scream, I don't think this Chi-A.D. any new.

ND

Guest Cosmogenesis

You're right ProSect! Any new track from Chi-a.d., because "Fluid cluster" and "Awakenings" (from Lifeforce E.P.) seems to be the same tracks. I have listen "awakenings" on chaosexistence.net a few weeks ago and the track sounds very similar to "fluid cluster".

So, I don't think he's coming back...

However, I would very like to see this master and his incredible inspiration back in the trance scene. I think that Dave should contact suntriprecords or tranceform records to give him a contract, because, in my opinion, he's very talentuous and can make another incredible lp. But, apparently, he has no time and any envy to composing anymore, since he has his now360c project ...

Please come back Dave!!!

cover dosen't look up to par with the previous stuff... looks like they changed the graphic designer... hey folks.. change him back ;)

Hi Rah!

Hehe this quote is funny funny :)

I'm still the designer but I've changed a lot and improved (well, I think :blink: ).Since 2002 I did many different covers such as Nexus one or for the 3 next Kagdila forthcoming cd's which are much on the "darker" side...Khetzal's was made of fresh and positive energies as well as any Avigmatic's (Positive Alchemists) ones..I'm balancing myself from deep dark explorations to the freshest plans...Life is a balance, I think.

You seems to like fractals? You may be happy with Avigmatic's Vol.2 if they accept to put the one I did recently onto inside flaps =)

what I'd really like to know is if the Chi-A.D. track is some old unreleased stuff or if Chi-A.D.  has started making new stuff again..

Is Dave back?

Dave made 3 new deep full-on trax just before christmas...He told me he doesn't have much time for music as his new 3D company takes all his energies...

These trax are not sounding as it uses in the past but they're sounding actual and great.They're waiting for a label...Maybe one will be signed on Kagdila for a new v/a compiled by Azriel and me end of 2006.

You're right ProSect! Any new track from Chi-a.d., because "Fluid cluster" and "Awakenings" (from Lifeforce E.P.) seems to be the same tracks.

I'll check this out now, I'm curious!!

"Fluid Cluster" is not supposed to be the same as "Awakenings". 'cuz Dave haven't a name ready for this track, he had to think about it for months before I got it!

Anyways, I'will check...

BIG thanx to everyone for your words, I hope the cd will please even if it was supposed to be out a year ago !!!We had a very hard time to release it, a lot of delays and I feel now it's out 2 years too late!!! hehe

Anyway, the pleasure to make all this is still there and it's the most important...I do releasing cd's for this pleasure of pure creativeness and even if Kagdila is not appreciated very much on this scene, we're trying to make it real and improve when possible...Cd industry is exiting as well as full of predators...Not easy but funny and 100% creative!

:P to Prosect!

:)

Dj Zen (Astral Waves) @ http://digitalys.fonderieart.com compiling, making cover, mastering and all the shit for this cd!

Hi Rah!

Hehe  this quote is funny funny  :)

I'm still the designer but I've changed a lot and improved (well, I think  :blink: ).Since 2002 I did many different covers such as Nexus one or for the 3 next Kagdila forthcoming cd's which are much on the "darker" side...Khetzal's was made of fresh and positive energies as well as any Avigmatic's (Positive Alchemists) ones..I'm balancing myself from deep dark explorations to the freshest plans...Life is a balance, I think.

You seems to like fractals? You may be happy with Avigmatic's Vol.2 if they accept to put the one I did recently onto inside flaps =)

433366[/snapback]

hey, i think there was mix up when this topic was first brought up i beleive it said it was an ultimae release and i did not see it conecting with their previous work very well. Anyway it's just something different from that idea and i would like to think we have all improved in some way or another since 2002. and by i don't mean it looks bad ;)

hey, i think there was mix up when this topic was first brought up i beleive it said it was an ultimae release and i did not see it conecting with their previous work very well. Anyway it's just something different from that idea and i would like to think we have all improved in some way or another since 2002. and by i don't mean it looks bad  ;)

Ok! Thanx for precisions ;)

I can't find anything from chi a.d on Chaos Existence :( if you find it, plz send me the link B)

Cheers!

Guest Cosmogenesis

I have verified on chaosexistence and you're right: the link doesn't exist anymore. If I can find another preview of the "awakenings" track, I send you the link to tell me if the two tunes are really similars.

Maybe I have make a confusion between the two, it's possible. But I can say that when I have heard the first time the audio sample from "fluid cluster" on saikosounds, I tell in my mind: "This is not the good sample because it sounds exactly like awakenings". Then I have listened the audio sample on chaosexistence and compare the two. Maybe you should tell to Dave himself to take the confirmation.

But, anyway, I'm very happy to see Chi-a.d. back in the peace therapy 2 compilation, and I can't wait to hear soon more releases from him.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

After a long topic concerning Peace Therapy 2, Zen, can you give us some news about the pure planet 2 compilation? There is a long time that I haven't heard something new or progress about it. Is there any problem with Kagdila records? Always compilations are postponed. What's going on?

;)

After a long topic concerning Peace Therapy 2, Zen, can you give us some news about the pure planet 2 compilation? There is a long time that I haven't heard something new or progress about it. Is there any problem with Kagdila records? Always compilations are postponed. What's going on?

441249[/snapback]

Well yes v/a's are so often postponed but there's not problems really, the thing is that Goa v/a's don't sell better than any dark or full-on ones and to pay artists we need: $$$ or good arrangments.

Yes! so its a matter of keeping people informed that a new V.2 will born sometime and when all is settled with artists, we need to master and make cover.

Then sending all to the press and wait.

It could take 1 to 2 years before having a release out all in all.

I'm also sad about that but we unfortunately can't do what we'd like each time, we need patience and still work hard to deliver what we announce.

Actually we're so happy to put any new project on place that we can't wait to announce it..!

And I rekon this could be long time to wait for Goa lovers as they just wait while we're working on it and don't see the time flying!!

We're trying to rise Kagdila at a good level of production and improve after each release out within our abilities

;)

Dave made 3 new deep full-on trax just before christmas...He told me he doesn't have much time for music as his new 3D company takes all his energies...

These trax are not sounding as it uses in the past but they're sounding actual and great.They're waiting for a label...Maybe one will be signed on Kagdila for a new v/a compiled by Azriel and me end of 2006.

433366[/snapback]

Sounds great,, Dave can't fail :)

Whatever he does it always turns out to be good music... anything from classic goa back in the days to progressive, down tempo, tribal or whatever..

So I fully believe he will deliver something amazing with these 3 new tracks :)

Thanks for the info!

the sample of chi-ad doesnt sound as awakenings to me!

i will contact zen and send him the track tough, so he can compare with the full lenght version :)

very nice to see dave releaseing something again! thumbs up! and congrats for this comp, wanted already by me!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes,...... no reviews yet?!

Anyways...

The audience feedback was great until now from people whom had the chance to have a promo-listening and I'm not surprised that June, CHI a.d and Aes Dana are the main spots, but to me Khetzal also delivered a wonderful piece of art, Master Margherita a very nice slow start filled with great easter vibes and Azriel and Goasia didn't failed in their composition skills!

To clear things up, here is the english traduction from Indi of what Champa Devi Shukia says at the end of my track (which is dedicated to Bhopal disaster's victims of 1982):

"Dow and other corporations are causing slow and silent Bhopals all over the world.

Mothers everywhere in the world carry chemical poisons in their breasts.

The Bhopal tragedy is a symbol of the cruelty of corporations against humanity.

The day that we succeed in holding Dow liable for the continuing disaster in Bhopal, it'll be good news for people all over the world.

From that day on chemical corporations will think twice before pedding poisons and putting profits before the lives and health of people.

(claps)

We are not expandable.

We are not flowers offered at the altar of profit and power.

We are dancing flames committed to conquering darkness and to challenging those who threaten the planet and the magic and mystery of life.

Thank you".

Rashida Bee and Champa Devi Shukia, april 2004.

www.bhopal.net

www.bhopal.org