ok lets praise...

Guest run lola

I would like to praise all the artits who have some decency to make music they really beleive in, besides the bangbang go with the flow psytrance...

I praise the past. I praise the parties where the old goa tunes survive. Now, I don't know, I don't listen to the new stuff. I have no idea nor have I ever TRIED, so I can't say I hate it,I just never gave it an ear to listen :)

Aaron

praising... that would mean putting something or someone in a god-like position ?

then I dont praise anything...

but if you mean: ´enjoying very very very very very very much´ , then I would say the same names I said in the ´your fav artists still making music today´... chable, antix, beckers, kaya project, vibrasphere and ott

I praise WHOLE SCENE !

Okay, the scene went diabolical these past years, but WE HAVE TRANCE people ! It happend after many many years of mankind musical development. I am glad that it finally happend, at the time when it was made it was music ahead of its time...now we live in cyber revolution and everything seems plastic...that was the point of cyber, silicon, technology and the rest, to turn and twist all of the natural stuff into big plastic ball...now we have to settle with it and I am for myself slowly applying to it. There are HEAPS of older stuff that you MUST check it out that even at this time when whole scene went mad, you can still enjoy in MANY old or undiscovered albums ( 91-01 ), believe me, there are PLENTY of releases...;):)

• 2 weeks later...

Today I want to praise Der Dritte Raum for making an album extremely ahead of it's time!

I'm talking about "Mental Modulator" released in 1994.

387156[/snapback]

Yeah, that is brilliant album but not their best...but you are somehow right, it was a bit ahead of its time, but there were MANY albums from the same period...it seemed that people before used to make albums like that, there are heaps of platinum albums from that period ( 90 - 95 )...;):D

I'm praising all the people that still spread their positive vibe in the scene. No matter if the make music, design deco, organise parties or party visiteurs and CD buyers.

and if azrael is already the angel of death, what are you then? the angel of mean insults? you break their spirits and azrael finishes them off eh?

387340[/snapback]

:angry::angry:Im Azrael the Anal Avenger, Grand-Assmaster of the GaySatanicHippies, fighting alongside Satans Fluffer, Grand Cockmaster of the GaySatanicHippies, and we are are here to follow Satans Order to find, rape and kill all Virgins. ALL OF THEM!!!! :angry::angry: