Your producer homepage/account

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. the track was recorded with no computer, directly to tape (hence the raw sound...). It needs some editing and mastering. Could be a good intro/outro for a live set maybe.

Ps. The lady is actually a doll for doctors to practice on :P

If you're looking for more than just a straight web host, you're even less likely to find all three. Someone somewhere has to pay for the operation of what you want, and unless they're rich and very very nice, it's unlikely they'll offer it completely free.

Is Soundcloud not to your liking?

That would be quite nice indeed...

One day perhaps i will reach a point where im not binning my tracks the next day after previously thinking they were half ok while working on them.... UGHHH! :) So much to learn, so little time. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Beautiful new psybient/acid track for everyone: https://soundcloud.com/acidbrain/hyperreality-hyperreal-odyssey

Thanks. I checked out the Soundcloud page, and I loved the goa trance tunes. I'd love to hear about the techniques used to get such a good result (looks like the tunes you find on CDs, very well mixed and composed). Technique is key here.

On 12/26/2013 at 6:29 PM, Goa Travellers said:

Thanks. I checked out the Soundcloud page, and I loved the goa trance tunes. I'd love to hear about the techniques used to get such a good result (looks like the tunes you find on CDs, very well mixed and composed). Technique is key here.

Hi Goa Travellers, glad that you liked it. I started being careful with my use of choruses, delays and equalizers, and adding oscillators to most of my synthesizers so that they would move around the aural sphere. I spend a lot of time in Ableton's session view trying to make sure that all the sounds work well together.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, Strike Part 2 I made under hard core pressures and sufferings of trying making something new. Cybernetika tested this track in his room checking it's danceable :D :D :D

About techniques I can say only this - Don't talk to people who know everythig better and factory presets use only for learning - sometimes.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...