Mixing programs ?

Guest Rain

does that exist programs where you can mix music but only using your pc ???

not with turntables...

if it does...

which ones ???

link ??

names ???

the best ???

all info you have :D

I think Abelton is the best, but it's very different from using a pair of decks.

Traktor with a hardware contol is just like a pair of modern exclusive decks with waveform display, auto sync and possiblilty to play two tracks from one CD.

The advantage is the quick and reliable access to the music on a HD.

I Abelton you can do a lot more like using VST effects, triggering loops and effects in sync with the music etc. So you can create a very "hands on" environment where you can really play around a lot.

But the actual aligning and synchronising is very different and not "hands on" at all.

• 1 month later...

I think Abelton is the best, but it's very different from using a pair of decks.

Traktor with a hardware contol is just like a pair of modern exclusive decks with waveform display, auto sync and possiblilty to play two tracks from one CD.

The advantage is the quick and reliable access to the music on a HD.

I Abelton you can do a lot more like using VST effects, triggering loops and effects in sync with the music etc. So you can create a very "hands on" environment where you can really play around a lot.

But the actual aligning and synchronising is very different and not "hands on" at all.

375429[/snapback]

Hi all :).

And how to sync beats in ableton?

Ableton synchs beats automatically, just drag and drop and play

I made my second mix with MixMeister Pro (and Adobe Audition). I don't think I'll ever need anything else for my future mixes.

Mixmeister also syncs automatically and you can edit in great detail. Also you can use DirectX effects. Once I got the hang of it it's very clever and easy to use, but I don't know how it compares to the already mentioned software.