New Ticon

thebadtrip

fukc you.  <_<

just kidding .. enjoy :D

i hope to see them some day too:)

373945[/snapback]

Saw them yesterday - and Atmos + James Monro - and it was great fun! Problem is that the proggie acts were all at the end of the party (24h long...) so I was exhausted... I could dance, yeah.. but still.. couldn't keep up with all the ecstasy-heads in there hehe

Great fun, not a single track - that I could identify - from the new album.. But let's see.. they're playing again on the 12th ;)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's not, they started with trancey-psy influence, but they moved on.

technically is progressive house, and they are damn good at it  B)

378990[/snapback]

ya it sounds good

the beginning song definitely a nice chill track, like chicane

should mix well with jaia, but it aint psy

i dunno... i bought their last album, but im gonna pass on this one

why is this considered psytrance?

"in the dirt" and "chicken shaker" have some psy-like bass, but this sounds like house/trance overall

378989[/snapback]

WOW!!!! Thats by far the dumbest statement in the history of Psynews! You just earned yourself the award of honorary SKAZI, here this is just for you:

Posted Image

so only music with a killaaarghhh roling bassline is psytrance, you are a genius, you have just defined a whole genre by one sound. now go do the elephant walk with your friends

My comments should not be noticed if/when buying the album, cooz i have only listened to this album once. BUT even though i love Ticons older albums and singles, this one sounded too electro/housey for my taste. Like some snobby 80's music! :rolleyes:;)

WOW!!!! Thats by far the dumbest statement in the history of Psynews! You just earned yourself the award of honorary SKAZI, here this is just for you:

Posted Image

so only music with a killaaarghhh roling  bassline is psytrance, you are a genius, you have just defined a whole genre by one sound. now go do the elephant walk with your friends

379093[/snapback]

haha There are very funny people in this forum!

No wonder I spend some time reading all this.

:lol:

haha

And Basilisk knows what he's talking about ;) The album should arrive today!

Posted Image

so only music with a killaaarghhh roling  bassline is psytrance, you are a genius, you have just defined a whole genre by one sound. now go do the elephant walk with your friends

379093[/snapback]

dont be a loser!

i asked a simple question.

if you are too stupid to answer it then fuck off.

:ph34r:

too electro house? snobish 80´s music?

damn, I might really like this one :)

alien, you haven't listened to it yet?

379629[/snapback]

I dont want to stream, shitty speakers in the computer (and my headphones are packed, travelling in a couple of hours)... waste of music hehe

gonna dwnload it so I can listen elsewhere...

ticon always rocked... they are one of the very few artists that can make fast music that I enjoy...

well, i just quoted a guy in my post there, but the stream isn't high quality as he said.

i lost some of the enthusiasm because of the stream.

they should have posted high-quality samples. would have been enough :P

CD arrived at my brother's house in Ireland. He'll rip them to .wav and I'll get it from him Monday - as I am travelling as well.

:)

But I'm seeing them again this sunday morning :) And Mr. Psaras!

Let's rock the dance flooooooooor!

I just picked my copy up from the record store. Woot! :) I'm feeling lazy & antisocial, so think my night is going to consist of the following:

Ticon - Zero Six After

Meller - Rockable (just the remixes :P )

Insane Creation - Connected

2 bottles of wine

Tonight's going to be a good night. :D

If I'm lucky, the new Element album will arrive in time for the hangover tomorrow morning. ;)

beh to both of you for having the album

i'm going to a proggie trance party, but no new ticon there.

old ticon still :P

1 beer

1 vodka + orange juice

1 vodka + martini

1 beer

If I'm lucky, the new hangover will arrive in time for work tomorrow morning. ;)

Just finished listening to it for the first time.

Oh yeah, it's good. Really fucking gooooood. B) First impression - could be album of the year for me. There was only one song that didn't make my nutz retract from pure joy. The whole thing is BIG bassline heaven. Major progression from all of their previous works.

Definitely worth being more broke and having to resort to eating nothing but lentils for the next few days. :)

(I'll refrain from saying more so Moni doesn't turn green from jealousy :P )

I just picked my copy up from the record store.  Woot! :) I'm feeling lazy & antisocial, so think my night is going to consist of the following:

Ticon - Zero Six After

Meller - Rockable (just the remixes :P )

Insane Creation - Connected

2 bottles of wine

If I'm lucky, the new Element album will arrive in time for the hangover tomorrow morning. ;)

379691[/snapback]

can i come.... :unsure:

Just finished listening to it for the first time.

Oh yeah, it's good.  Really fucking gooooood.  B) First impression - could be album of the year for me.  There was only one song that didn't make my nutz retract from pure joy.  The whole thing is BIG bassline heaven.  Major progression from all of their previous works.

Definitely worth being more broke and having to resort to eating nothing but lentils for the next few days. :)

(I'll refrain from saying more so Moni doesn't turn green from jealousy :P )

379920[/snapback]

euhm .. go ahead, i'm already green *hangovered* :wacko:

also, i keep mistaking you for GSH this morning. must be something fishy about the avatar :wacko:

forget Ticon, how was the wine?? :lol: