hey what's with the new gms album?

technosomy

my friend almost had a fight with banzi in a festival in july... but like, almost almost almost....

SBK was playing, and banzi kept going there to tell Krueger to stop playing.. (banzi was one of the organizers of the festival).. every 5 mins.. and it was still in schedule that SBK should play another 1 hour..

then banzi after complaining once again to SBK, came down to the dancefloor (probably to sniff some cocaine or take some mdma or smt.. he was definitely high on smt), and my friend, who´s a prog freak like me, was very pissed with banzi´s attitude, and went to him and said: LET HIM PLAY!!

and then banzi was like (with this very fucked up attitude): Why you talking to me?

and my friend was like: Yeah man, let him play!! Why you going there to annoy him all the time if its still 1 hour left?!

and banzi was like: Im not annoying him!! You´re crazy!

(and at the same moment, riktam appeared there on stage to annoy SBK)

and my friend was like: SEE MAN?! WTF? You guys think you own this shit, people want to hear some good music, let the man play, go away, stop annoying him!

and then some stupid ecstasy lollypop dude came to ´kiss banzi´s ass ´, saying how good he was, etc.. and banzi was like: See?! They want to hear my music!

and my friend: Yeah these ecstasy retards! SBK is playing good music and still on schedule so just let him play

and the discussion continued for another minute or so, but getting very very heated.. and then another friend of mine who had just arrived got this friend of mine and pulled him away.. My friend would probably have kicked banzi´s ass at first, but then all the security would have went to take him away, and all the vibe in the party would be screwed... but I can understand my friend´s anger... Not that I think he should have punched banzi or anything, but we´re all sick of this full on mafia that takes over the parties, basically only full on playing all the time.. and when a prog act comes, the organizers are full of shit, many times putting in a bad schedule, or getting very few prog acts, or taking them out before it´s time... and the dumb ecstasy people saying to the prog dj´s: "make it go faster!!"... Come on, if you dont like the music, go the fuck away, but stop ruining it for people who like it.. and shame on organizers who continue this stupid diminishing of other genres and put commercial full on 99% of the times..

I dont like full on myself, but I think there should be full on in parties, because people like it.. but it should be more divided, more ´democratic´ if you wanna say that... Im sick of this division already..

sorry to be so off topic hehe

those guys can really do better that this latest CD!

373272[/snapback]

are you sure?

ppl have been saying that for a whiel already, if they could, woulnd't they already?

just heard the album, cant say it's crap but i definitely expected more from them.

373443[/snapback]

i didn't

but it should be more divided, more ´democratic´ if you wanna say that...  Im sick of this division already..

sorry to be so off topic hehe

373868[/snapback]

taking it COMPLETELY out of context, i think it should be more divided, if a party plays trance, why should it also play full-on? it is like asking a rock concert to include some classical. nothing against different genres, in fact, i am all for it, but keep it separate as far as i am concerned

i am not sick of this division as you are, i am sick of enduring through hours of pop fullon to hear one prog artist

Guest The Journey Man Project

Punk is much more ALIVE in the true spirit of it all than Psychedelic Trance.

373939[/snapback]

the problem is that spirituality worldwide is dead, and is being used as a tool for eveil by everyboyd, from Catholics to Muslims to Jewish etc. so the good sounds that came from Goa due to enlightenment are now dead, so the vibe is dead.. I've found pother scenes in electroninc music are coming good again, Renegade Hardware records are aking some ponding drum n bass no-a-das and the electronica side of things are pretty amazing, psytrance and it;s spin offs have just become spiritless crap spun out of dope smoke filled bedrooms... there's no love anymore, only rot in this scene!

taking it COMPLETELY out of context, i think it should be more divided, if a party plays trance, why should it also play full-on? it is like asking a rock concert to include some classical. nothing against different genres, in fact, i am all for it, but keep it separate as far as i am concerned

i am not sick of this division as you are, i am sick of enduring through hours of pop fullon to hear one prog artist

373926[/snapback]

obviously I meant with certain limits... if a party is called GMS SPUN party, I wouldnt expect any progressive there.. but I mean in big festivals that are supposed to include all different styles, I think its kinda obvious that there should be a bit of different styles, some prog, some full on, some dark, some oldschool....

as for ´enduring ours of fullon to hear one prog artist´, what Im doing lately is just arrive in the party in the time the prog artist comes, and leave after that.. or stay in the chill out if its good, or just walk around in the nature if its in a nice outdoor place...