Pioneers of Trance.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, I'm up for nearly anything (exluding giving BJs to famous artists...)! ;)

373200[/snapback]

Hmmmm care to scan 600+ flyers for me? :P

then I am happy to provide them haha :)

Edited by Kris

Hmmmm care to scan 600+ flyers for me?  :P

then I am happy to provide them haha  :)

373204[/snapback]

Care to send them to me?! :) I have a scanner and I am more than willing to scan them all style :)

Care to send them to me?! :) I have a scanner and I am more than willing to scan them all style :)

373206[/snapback]

I got a better scanner than you ha ha haha ha ha :P It also scan dias and CD's perfectly - bragging is kewl :)

I am going to borrow it home some weekends and start to scan the flyers. I am going to use them as a collage on the new Elysium website. So I'll give you copies of the most interesting ones :)

I got a better scanner than you ha ha haha ha ha  :P  It also scan dias and CD's perfectly - bragging is kewl :)

I am going to borrow it home some weekends and start to scan the flyers. I am going to use them as a collage on the new Elysium website.  So I'll give you copies of the most interesting ones :)

373210[/snapback]

That's very cool, Kris!!! :) Can't wait to see the flyers...

First that springs into my mind: Juno Reactor! ;)

373268[/snapback]

Already on the list ;)

This is why I need that PAGE up, so people can check there what artists are on the "line up" haha :)

That's very cool, Kris!!! :) Can't wait to see the flyers...

373295[/snapback]

:) I'll do my best but damn it's hard work to scan flyers haha. But I wont scan them all of course.. Some are very badly designed. The fractal area is over. Thank god :)

:)  I'll do my best but damn it's hard work to scan flyers haha.  But I wont scan them all of course..  Some are very badly designed.  The fractal area is over. Thank god :)

373312[/snapback]

SCAN THEM ALL GOD DAMNIT!!! :) I need them!

How about a big can of wh00pass when I come to Sweden?! ;)

373328[/snapback]

haha :P

bring it on mate... wh00ps here cost 2.5 Euro a slash. I am sure we'll find a suitable place with a Madam that will be at you service haha

:lol:

haha  :P

bring it on mate... wh00ps here cost 2.5 Euro a slash.  I am sure we'll find a suitable place with a Madam that will be at you service haha

:lol:

373374[/snapback]

LOL! :)

• 1 year later...

Bump. I have started on this project, and I will send out interview questions to a SHITLOAD of artists in a very near future. Please help me with the questions?! :)

This is very interesting Nemo!

Here are some questions that come into my mind for an interview.

01. Who are you? (Tell us something about yourself, where have you been born,your name, etc)

02. How did you start your music carrer?

03. What is your music influencies?

04. Which one of the events you took part will be in your memory?

05. I read somewhere that people is the party?What is this?

06. What equipment do you use to make music?

07. Is there any artist/project/band you like to collaborate with?And if so why?

08. What do you think about the Internet?

09. Give a message to your fans?

10. Is there any future plans?

I hope this is helpful.

I've seen the (mini)documentary which was posted here some time ago about the Berlin Trance, but as I've come to conclude, the Trance didn't start in Berlin right?

It will all be revealed in my research! :D

Kraftwerk: the techno/electro rhythms, the repetitive minimalism,

Klaus Schulze and Tangerine Dream: the spacy, evolving melodic sequences, they capture a trance feeling too

And J.M. Jarre also.

And more less known artists from that time.

These got to be the true pioneers.

Kraftwerk: the techno/electro rhythms, the repetitive minimalism,

Klaus Schulze and Tangerine Dream: the spacy, evolving melodic sequences, they capture a trance feeling too

And J.M. Jarre also.

And more less known artists from that time.

These got to be the true pioneers.

Yes, I am aware of those, but those have in my opinion very little to do with trance. If I were to include those artists, then I would have to write a book on Electronica in General that then devides into Techno/Electro/House/Acid/Trance and for THAT I dont have time :)

Yes, I am aware of those, but those have in my opinion very little to do with trance. If I were to include those artists, then I would have to write a book on Electronica in General that then devides into Techno/Electro/House/Acid/Trance and for THAT I dont have time :)

Depends how you look at it, but yeah.. you gotta draw the line somewhere. :)