Final Dj world top is corect

Doesn't surprise me at all. Infected Mushroom are very popular in Denmark for instance - and I'm not only speaking about the over-crowded candy-rave-concerts where they play. I think everyone in Denmark who's been exposed to electronic music has heard of Infected Mushroom, and I bet they could make it to the top10 on a national list here.

The psytrance scene in Denmark is actually almost bigger and more commercial than the so-called "commercial" trance scene. How ironic :)

Doesn't surprise me at all. Infected Mushroom are very popular in Denmark for instance - and I'm not only speaking about the over-crowded candy-rave-concerts where they play. I think everyone in Denmark who's been exposed to electronic music has heard of Infected Mushroom, and I bet they could make it to the top10 on a national list here.

The psytrance scene in Denmark is actually almost bigger and more commercial than the so-called "commercial" trance scene. How ironic :)

369610[/snapback]

I wish you would use another word than psytrance. It's hardly anything to do with psytrance at all. A better word would be pop-trance scene.

And IM on a DJ list. Excuse me. When did a liveact ever enter a DJ list? Sound weird to me. Anyway all these hyped top "star-lists" are nothing but a tool for the labels to promote their acts. Not really anything we need in our scene.

I wish you would use another word than psytrance. It's hardly anything to do with psytrance at all. A better word would be pop-trance scene.

And IM on a DJ list. Excuse me. When did a liveact ever enter a DJ list?  Sound weird to me. Anyway all these hyped top "star-lists" are nothing but  a tool for the labels to promote their acts.  Not really anything we need in our scene.

369611[/snapback]

I completely agree. I wasn't justifying the list or Infected Mushrooms music :)

369611[/snapback]

I don't agree.. pop-trance is reserved for DJ Sammy and the likes, I would simply say full-on or full-on trance.. but I'm of course a bit sceptic about including the word "trance" in any of this but whatever.. :ph34r:

:)

there are some good djs indeed there (max graham, luke fair, satoshie tomiie, andy moor, gabriel&dresden, tiga, nick warren, michel de hey etc)... but there are some very shitty ones too (astrix, yahel, im, erick morillo, and some other really pop stuff)

and many lacking.. d-nox should be there imo... great dj.. or maybe not, cause his ego would get even more inflated than it already is

d-nox should be there imo... great dj..  or maybe not, cause his ego would get even more inflated than it already is

370818[/snapback]

He had a message on his msn asking people to vote for him.. Now how much more inflated can it get? :blink:

These kinds of lists have nothing to do with skill at all.

Its only about 1 thing, and thats who got the best promotion machine working for them.

Everything else doesnt matter, because people who use those lists dont know anything about the music whatsoever - Because if they did, they wouldnt need to go to a list like that to find a good DJ.

Best Wishes

Krell

These kinds of lists have nothing to do with skill at all.

Its only about 1 thing, and thats who got the best promotion machine working for them.

Everything else doesnt matter, because people who use those lists dont know anything about the music whatsoever - Because if they did, they wouldnt need to go to a list like that to find a good DJ.

Best Wishes

Krell

370969[/snapback]

is not just about promotion ...in some cases for sure...it's about how much events...how big....this top is make bye votes of 125000 people...

for me is an bullshit but at least this year is more ok...

is not just about promotion ...in some cases for sure...it's about how much events...how big....this top is make bye votes of 125000 people...

for me is an bullshit but at least this year is more ok...

371583[/snapback]

Well, how many events you play at and how big they are - Thats also modified a lot by how good promotion you get.

That more than anything else I think.

Best Wishes

Krell