Twisted System 2nd album!

Ormion

it took a while for a started appreciating them but now I do...

still they used their sound and bassline so much the second album has to be a lot different to score imo....

it took a while for a started appreciating them but now I do...

still they used their sound and bassline so much the second album has to be a lot different to score imo....

369484[/snapback]

Believe me, the new album will be much more melodic than the first one.

All three of them (Shift,Phyx, Rabdom L) produce more melodic and complex stuff lately, but they're still powerful. This is why I love their music!

BTW there are more good news in the Timecode site: a new Artifakt album and the debut of Brethren (Phyx & Tickets) :)

Believe me, the new album will be much more melodic than the first one.

All three of them (Shift,Phyx, Rabdom L) produce more melodic and complex stuff lately, but they're still powerful. This is why I love their music!

BTW there are more good news in the Timecode site: a new Artifakt album and the debut of Brethren (Phyx & Tickets)  :)

369492[/snapback]

Let's wait and see... but I must admit I have really high espectations for the new albuns of twisted system and artifakt :rolleyes:

nham, nham :D

I really like the first album from Twisted System. If their second is equaly good I'm satisfied :) I enjoy all of the Timecode artists so I'm looking forward to Artifakt and Brethren also. But something I would like to hear is an album from Phyx. Give me!

Fantastic news. Will be interesting to see what concoction of sounds these three magicians come up with this time. Considering, as Ormion mentioned, the evolution in each of their respective sounds, I can't wait.

Finally a new Artifakt as well!! Probably the album I am most looking forward too!!

Supreme :wacko: stuff......

Hope the artwork is as good as the first! ;)

Cheers to all the S.A freaks.