Ill buy this stuff next month!

Hello! I need some monitors a cdj and a mixer, so, i went ahead and started looking for prices and next month ill be able to buy:

2x Mackie HR824

2x CDJ-100s (i would prefer to get the 200s, but not enough money atm)

1x Pioneer DJM-909 or 600.

How is this stuff? This is my first time buying stuff like this. Ive researched a bit, but as im a beginner producer/dj, im wondering if i should buy good stuff or if i should buy mid-low price range monitors and mixer.

:blink:

im thinking about picking up a second pair of CDJ-100's miss my old ones too much. . i had to sell them when i moved to a friend after couple of years of use abuse and spillage and they are still out there doing their job... better to start somewhere and build your way from there than nothing at all you know?

yea! those cdjs-100 seem to last forever! thats why im buying them. ive had my keyboard drown on coke a few times before. i mean... maybe a lot of times before. so im not exactly the best person to take care of fragile things lol. and those cdjs seem to be coke-proof lol :P

• 2 weeks later...