WALDORF microwave XT

Hi

I have it and very satisfy.

real filter bass and powerful lead and string and fx.

and also have randam create patch really good.

who have this? and opinion.

368502[/snapback]

i have this synth ,i have it from 1998 one of the first after Microwave 2 , orange version with knobs , very good user interface , strong industriallike sounds , and is an unique instrument cus use a wavetables , short 8 bit samples ... i use it for harsh sounds , for FM like sounds , for modulated sequences , efx are bad and very basic , modulations matrix are fantastic .... the best wavetable instrument is Waldorfs Wave , a monster with analog filters , this is a LE version of Wave with digital filters , i keep it forever

:)

Guest The Journey Man Project

Heard the X-Dream boys like this one... makes sesne seeing as they use a lot of those tech type sounds... have played with one on and off, iss good for tech type music but not great for deep melodies... my fav synth right now is the Novation KS5...

Heard the X-Dream boys like this one... makes sesne seeing as they use a lot of those tech type sounds... have played with one on and off, iss good for tech type music but not great for deep melodies... my fav synth right now is the Novation KS5...

369109[/snapback]

Hey mate! I have the Novation KS4, same machine as KS5! It can really do some serious sounds :D