fc kahuna/James Holden

::shiau::

any of u guys into their kind of music, i am very pleased with my new discover! its deep, trippy spacy, aggrasive bassline, in slow BPM.... sometims emotional.

my recent fav trax

lighter side...

the mfa - the difference it makes (original mix)

infusion - love and imitation

nathan fake - adamedge

harder side....

nathan fake - outhouse (original mix)

fc kahuna - hayling (kosmas epsilon mix)

what do u guys think?

gonna check them out..

I know the infusion and the mfa track and they are great indeed :)

how bout luke chable and the dirty fours - tokyo (nubreed rmx) ? did you check that one out yet? its one of my favs for a few months now

Border Community guys (Holden, Fake...) are worth checking out as producers because they sound pretty fresh, wich isn't easy nowadays, but once i've seen them live i'm a bit dissapointed. Anyway, ''the sky was pink'', ''a break in the clouds'', ''outhouse'' and stuff are great tunes.

Try booka shade - mandarine girl

word! booka shade is cool, or m.a.n.d.y, or all border community, the mfa, dominik eulberg is also nice and deep, but more technoish than prog.house.

also if you like it reallyyyyy deep and minimal try martinez or trentemoller.

but, my special recommendation for today "Argy-love dose" on pokerflat recordings, ive been listening to that one like crazy. oh, a little bit older : "bermuda triangle-mooger fooger" as deep and emotional as it gets

Some of those tracks are very weak and pretentious (the sky was pink, outhouse and some more) but that's just my opinion. They sound like crap... they try to be innovative/original by using cheap sounds but fail at it... there's a total lack of energy in those tunes. I really don't get what so special about it.

word! booka shade is cool, or m.a.n.d.y, or all border community, the mfa, dominik eulberg is also nice and deep, but more technoish than prog.house.

also if you like it reallyyyyy deep and minimal try martinez or trentemoller.

but, my special recommendation for today "Argy-love dose" on pokerflat recordings, ive been listening to that one like crazy. oh, a little bit older : "bermuda triangle-mooger fooger" as deep and emotional as it gets

367699[/snapback]

yeah, and if you're going to listen to the likes of martinez and trentemoller, dont forget checking out redanka :) the track 'waves' and the 'faithless - why go (redanka dub)' are special ones

and back to the prog house whatever, 'beckers' is always a definite gem.. there hasnt been one single track from him that I disliked.. If you dont know him, check him out without a doubt

yeah, and if you're going to listen to the likes of martinez and trentemoller, dont forget checking out redanka :)  the track 'waves'  and the 'faithless - why go (redanka dub)' are special ones

368854[/snapback]

Agreed on Redanka, great producer for sure. Don't think I've disliked anything I've heard from him. His collaborations with Tarrentella is also top stuff.