Kaa @ Exposure productions "Progressive War" mix

Hi everyone, I just finished a new mix. It is a progressive selection of artists such as Silicon Sound, Jaïa, Infusion, Side-A & Motion, Infusion, Shiloh, Peter Gun, Dnox & Beckers etc...

Mix link

I have also designed a cover for it, I know it could be a bit shocking but as a lebanese citizen and a war witness, I guess music & graphics help me sending those demons away.

Posted Image

And there is a peace message in this design contrasting with the peacefull music it represents.

I hope you'll enjoy this, critics and feedback are welcome.

just started listening... ´fortune and fame.. you play the game... ´ hehe good choice

:)

lets see how this continues

edit: the choice of tracks is still going strong.. though the mix between the Infusion track and Switch was a bit rough, but ok ;

Sorry everyone the link is available again, I normalised the mix a bit because it was missing some volume. I suggest everyone to download the new version, and thanks to all the listeners.

sorry but what a horrible cover.... i hate those war themes :(

where's the positive attitude gone?

got no opinion on the mix. havent listened to it.

ok, here's how i see the cover.

stop the war, let the music speak up. use your music for a weapon.

music wars can only be constructive and they encourage creative actions and aiming to higher and better.

sure it's not a "sweet, lovely" cover. it's a bit of a shoking cover, but i say it's not bad. music has stepped in our social life many times.

anyway, that's his statement on today's life. and he's got the courage to put it on physical/electronical support.

etc etc

ok, here's how i see the cover.

stop the war, let the music speak up. use your music for a weapon.

music wars can only be constructive and they encourage creative actions and aiming to higher and better.

sure it's not a "sweet, lovely" cover. it's a bit of a shoking cover, but i say it's not bad. music has stepped in our social life many times.

anyway, that's his statement on today's life. and he's got the courage to put it on physical/electronical support.

etc etc

368281[/snapback]

Yeah you are probably right. I did not see it that way. But is it ok to say that the design is not that interesting then? :P

yes.

but it's the cover of a mix. he's not actually selling it.

so ... details that don't matter right now .. :P

if you REALLY have to bitch this cover, do it. but unless Kaa asks for comments, i don't think it's the case.

you can comment upon the mix though :)

Edit: when i said music wars, i didn't include american hip-hop/rap wars. those end up with shootings here and there :P

anyway, Jay Z kicks Nas's ass anytime

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest run lola

sorry but what a horrible cover....  i hate those war themes :(

where's the positive attitude gone?

got no opinion on the mix. havent listened to it.

368267[/snapback]

I'm sorry Kris but i don't agree with u on that.. so it's different from all the usual graphic themes i ve seen on CD covers, But Kaa has a reason for choosing this cover, and i respect that:)

Kaa's choice is a reflexion of his experience from the war and all the piolitical chaos we as lebanese have witnessed, and still are.

and Kaa, i liked your Phoenician invasion (2004), and some other set i had from before. i will try to listen to this one today.

I'm sorry Kris but i don't agree with u on that.. so it's different from all the usual graphic themes i ve seen on CD covers, But Kaa has a reason for choosing this cover, and i respect that:)

Kaa's choice is a reflexion of his experience from the war and all the piolitical chaos we as lebanese have witnessed, and still are.

and Kaa, i liked your Phoenician invasion (2004), and some other set i had from before. i will try to listen to this one today.

368402[/snapback]

God thanks for differnt opinions :)

I just think the layout of the "cover" is boring but since it's not a release but a DJ mix then everything is cool...lol

I did not get the idea behind the "Cover" at first and that's why I "complained" about the war theme.. But after been told what it's about it's cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Kris, I'm happy you reacted at this cover, that was my point, to be a bit provocative! Dont worry for the design, I will work out something more trippy for a proper release :P !!

Just wanted to let you know, that all my mixs are now available in 128 kbits!

So just tune in http://www.beirutunderground.com and clic on music >> mix's.

Thanks.