telepathic pumpkin conspiracy

sundrop

so, no one here could name any of these tracks!

shame on you guys :rolleyes:

1 scream - how to survive a horror movie

2 impulse - cruise control (sun mix)

3 nystagmus - tommy is dead

4 children of paradise - troll

5 hallucinogen - gamma goblins (gms rmx)

6 tristan - infatuation

7 scary movie - i see dead people

8 damage - funky beats

9 ejekt - dark fader

10 broken toy - in a dark, dark house

11 sesto sento - primi tb

12 nightmare on elm street - one two freddys comin for you

13 nystagmus - you're messed up

14 cpu - positronic

15 sundrop - memory leak

16 theoreme vs absolum - weekly mansion

17 double REL vs cosmo - wipped out

18 hallucinogen - its turtles all the way down (sunsynth mix)

19 sleepy hollow - headless horseman

happy halloween

B)

downloading now...

what are the cdj-800s like for mixin? hows the 0.05% pitch? and do you use the vinyl mode?

:)

370975[/snapback]

i love my 800s! i have them on vinyl mode all the time, you can hear some scratching in the middle of the mix but i dont do it alot.

the 0.05% pitch is ... unique ... it would be nice to have a .01 or .02 adjustment, but it works fine. it does mean you have to be on your toes while mixing, because any mix over 30-60 seconds usually will have to be fine tuned. what I try to do in that case is have the song im bringing in a bit slower than the one that is playing, and when it goes out of sync, i can speed it up a little to fix it.

i would recommend the 200 for best all-around deck, but the sexy solid build and smooth operation of the 800 make it my favorite CDJ :ph34r:

i love my 800s!  i have them on vinyl mode all the time, you can hear some scratching in the middle of the mix but i dont do it alot. 

the 0.05% pitch is ... unique ... it would be nice to have a .01 or .02 adjustment, but it works fine.  it does mean you have to be on your toes while mixing, because any mix over 30-60 seconds usually will have to be fine tuned.  what I try to do in that case is have the song im bringing in a bit slower than the one that is playing, and when it goes out of sync, i can speed it up a little to fix it.

i would recommend the 200 for best all-around deck, but the sexy solid build and smooth operation of the 800 make it my favorite CDJ :ph34r:

371207[/snapback]

thanx for the info!:)

and Smooth Mix!