Fresh music! The stuff that innovates!

Cinos

So name some of the most innovative and original EDM albums.

I'll start with two, of which the former was new and fresh when it came, mostly original, and the second still it:

Shpongle - Are You Shpongled?

and Steve Roach - Blood Machine

You know, the stuff that's unique, or was unique when it was new. I want something fresh.

Juno Reactor are unique, but you know 'm :0

Ulrich Schnauss maybe.. really a style of his own.

These labels are probably nice for experimental ambient (can't recommend much, have to check it out myself):

www.atmoworks.com

www.databloem.com

And some EM classics are still unique... for example

<- Klaus Schulze - X ...totally unique, but not exactly 'easy listening'

Skazi- Animal :ph34r:

Now seriously:

X-dream- Radio

We are talking about revolution here

366199[/snapback]

i took a ride with my sis today, i thought id play some psy for us in the car, so i brought radio, of course a perfect introduction... oops, the dummy who is musically retarded took the cd and SLAMMED it in, and scratched the cd... ARGHH!!!! btw the speakers sucked so much you could not make out the bass at all, ruining the whole album...

just venting, anyways, carry on...

Guest The Journey Man Project

Wayyyyy to much stuff...

Astral Projection... the first trance music I ever heard

The Prodigiy... may fav non 4/4 innovators...

Shulman... takes dub to a new depth...

The Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences... had me Shpongled waaaayyy before Shpongle ever existed

Acid Techno... this style always impressed on me how you cna make complicated music without using comlicated tools... just a 303 and a 909 and some Fx and away you go...

LTJ Bukem and his label... have had many good summer parties sipping beer and listening to his dj mixes...

Dakini Records for me is the best world music out there, very innovative, cannot wait for the new Makyo and Puff Dragon albums... Puff Dragon's "Chinese Radio" track is an absolute gem, especially after visiting China...

there is a lot of other stuff, FLA for their experimental stlyes etc. but the above is what stands out for me and what I listen to most of... Tribal Vision records simply because the quality of their music is so high compared to any other proggy label...

Dakini Records for me is the best world music out there, very innovative, cannot wait for the new Makyo and Puff Dragon albums...  Puff Dragon's "Chinese Radio" track is an absolute gem, especially after visiting China...

366212[/snapback]

completly agree with you... Daikini all the way...