JUNO YIHAA

IAMbenjy

the moment entire belgium has been waiting for for the last couple of monhts has just arrived.

only a few hours and the party will begin.and juno reactor will play

me and my friends are going to do an opening ceremonie. inviting all the directions spirits and ancestors. it will be awsome...

friends of mine are goiing to sing matra's with juno (that was the plan... ) I had to go to school so i couldnt join them in general repetition... but hell i'm gonna party like its 2012 ... :lol:

the moment entire belgium has been waiting for for the last couple of monhts has just arrived.

only a few hours and the party will begin.and juno reactor will play

me and my friends are going to do an opening ceremonie. inviting all the directions spirits and ancestors. it will be awsome...

friends of mine are goiing to sing matra's with juno (that was the plan... ) I had to go to school so i couldnt join them in general repetition... but hell i'm gonna party like its 2012 ...  :lol:

363864[/snapback]

It's really something to look forward to, Juno Reactor was very good in Helsinki a couple weeks ago B)

Have a nice evening,

Kalle! / Tranceform

AES DANA ROCKKED = i was crying for 1 hut during their set.

it was the first time i saw them life

and they had a lot of singing.:)

Yuno reactor was great atmosphere but the sound was shitty as hell <_<

Both Aes Dana/Mahianne were very good (altough I couldn't hear her total set :()

Juno Reactor then...

the live set was very good, I mean, it was really live, 8 people on a podium, drumming etc, special feeling :)

A pitty about the sound, and the the crowd that was like a rock concert (which didn't appeal me, as I wanted to dance...

But if everyone EVER has the chance to see them, really, do it! It's something unique within the scene! I would even say... They should play live in a real concert hall, with chairs! :)

Juno Reactor really ROCKED the place. I've never seen a performance like that. It really touched something unique and magical. I really didn't notice the bad sound quality, maybe I got too caught up in the music. The sound IMO was the best I ever heard in Belgium, for more than 2000euros I didn't expect anything less ;)

Juno is something to watch, to listen and to dance to. Because of that the rockatmosphere didn't bother me at all, I watched it more than I danced.

!!!

I don't know where on earth you must have been listening to say the sound was bad.

IMO, it was a crystalclear soundsytem with mixer to adjust frequencies while performing. The sound was perfect, the bass filled the room and the highs didn't cut inside my ears. The volume was all the time at high level, no echoes in a large room. Maybe it sounded different compared to other parties but that's because it was better. Normally we have bad sound on parties. :blink:

This kind of quality is in the area of pop/rock festivals/concerts, i'm talking about huge popfestivals now. So for a goa organisation it was pretty outstanding to put up a party like this.

A+++++

Such party never happened in Belgium and will probably never happen again. for me personally it's wasn't the best party ever, but it was the most unique one. It's been a while since there was a party and at the end i thought: "wauw, this is one to remember" Didn't dance much either, wouldn't want to miss one sec of Juno performing. This was a complete show. Not just music, something different and it felt really refreshing