Best Album of 2005

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehm ... we have October ... isn't it a bit early to make a toplist?

Because the (for me) potentially best album of 2005 is (hopefully) yet to come! It will be:

S-RANGE - ANOTHER THEORY

BUT it depends when those freakin' people from liquid will release it at last, gnarrrgh <_<

Ehm ... we have October ... isn't it a bit early to make a toplist?

Because the (for me) potentially best album of 2005 is (hopefully) yet to come! It will be:

S-RANGE - ANOTHER THEORY

BUT it depends when those freakin' people from liquid will release it at last, gnarrrgh <_<

363846[/snapback]

November!

I have both the album + remixes single promos... Review should be up within the next couple of weeks as we draw closer to release date...

Sorry. Inevitable and premature but so right.

Antix - Twin Coast Discovery.

No discussion needed. Case closed.

363355[/snapback]

yes it is.. antix = best of 2005.. no discussion, case closed :D

Well, I consider it a lot deeper (and more psychedelic, which is a totally subjective thing) than 80% of the pseudo-psychedelic random bleeps and kiiilllllarg bassssslines in dark psy. But it's of course a matter of taste :)

363402[/snapback]

exactly..

this 'oh this is not psy' discussion is pretty stupid imo... to me antix is more psychedelic than anything else I heard this year, any of these so called 'psy' whatever.. to others im sure gms is super psychedelic... so lets just quit this 'hidden bashing' of music when we are not into smt

:blink:  dudes this is not about the worst album of 2005. wrong thread i guess.

364129[/snapback]

Shpongle pwns every other release this year, and considering the non-greatness of that CD, that's pretty bad.

:blink:  dudes this is not about the worst album of 2005. wrong thread i guess.

364129[/snapback]

nobody said we had to take into account the music on the album, anmd since it was made by shpongle, it wins automatically without anyone having even listened to it.

am i right?

no.

364142[/snapback]

HAHA ! I love that answer....

A good friend of mine sometimes argues like that... When he understands that his point is wrong he just says "No!" to my arguments. That's fucking funny... gotta love that dude.

BTW this is an opinion thread so fkfkegfkng stop critizising others opinions.

...still, an awesome post :D

talking about 2005 best releases and you say 3rd shpongle? i mean wtf? e.g Phutureprimitive - Sub conscious is 10x better iMHo :D

364304[/snapback]

It's from 2004.