which r the hardwares used to make psy

hi dudes,

am not a new comer .i was present here as 'ASTEROID' :D ..just changed my name.

i just wanna know about the hardwares used to make psy.who can help me?

The hardware in my studio is a laptop PC, a silenced tower PC, a computer, a controller keyboard, a mixer (used as a volume control), an amp and speakers.

363572[/snapback]

That should do the job :)

But as i am a hardware freak, i prefer to use hardsyths :rolleyes:

Don't forget a fast internet connection for downloading bootleg softsynths from the p2p networks.

It's alright though, just tell everyone that you are going to pay for them once you start making money from your music and they'll understand ;)

Am doing OK without any hardware - just soft - like my dear pal Cybernetika  B)

365755[/snapback]

yeh, me too dude.its better to start with softs.once i starte makin money lets think about hardwares

if you want to silence your pc cheapo style, and this method is realy effective, just solder a 2 watt 50ohm resistor in series with the +v lead of all of your fans. this will choke the rpms of the fans, thus making them quieter. if you dont know how to do this get a mate who knows some basic electronics to help you. this wont cost you more than € 5.- ( 3 pounds)...

however make shure that your pc dose not get to hot!!!!

Guest The Journey Man Project

Have been suing my mates Novation KS5 over the last year and itis a very nice synth... love it for proggy and ambient/dub sounds... when I'm in the mood for making techno or techtrance I just use fruityloops, and do a lot of sampling and looping, not a lot of synth needed except Waldorf make some nice industrial noises on their keyboards... I just find software really boring after a while, and it never has the deep thick quality of real hardware... you can tell the difference... it's nice to combien soft and hard, but never soft by itself.. just try to compare Rebirth with a real 303, not even close!!

if you want to silence your pc cheapo style, and this method is realy effective, just solder a 2 watt 50ohm resistor in series with the +v lead of all of your fans. this will choke the rpms of the fans, thus making them quieter. if you dont know how to do this get a mate who knows some basic electronics to help you. this wont cost you more than € 5.- ( 3 pounds)...

368907[/snapback]

I also have this silencer button in my PC, manual says it's a "power-button" or something. It works every time. Next time you are making music and the computer noise is annoiyng you, press this "power-button".

368907[/snapback]

dude,sorry 4 the delay

good idea.simple job.but if we reduce the speed of the fan will it effect the health of the pc

Have been suing my mates Novation KS5 over the last year and itis a very nice synth... love it for proggy and ambient/dub sounds... when I'm in the mood for making techno or techtrance I just use fruityloops, and do a lot of sampling and looping, not a lot of synth needed except Waldorf make some nice industrial noises on their keyboards... I just find software really boring after a while, and it never has the deep thick quality of real hardware... you can tell the difference... it's nice to combien soft and hard, but never soft by itself.. just try to compare Rebirth with a real 303, not even close!!

369111[/snapback]

mate, i m using fl studio for a long wile. fl studio will never give the thick sound u want.even if u use external vsts.hi sounds really herts the ears too.

if u want thick sounds i don think u need a hardware.REASON will do enough

[fl is good 4 makin morning trance]