any experiences with dejavu...

lumpi

...records? :P

I´ve ordered some CDs from their site some time ago and payed with paypal already. Until now I didn´t get anything at all and they´re not even replying to emails so far. Has anyone ordered from them before? Are they reliable or just a bunch of fucking wankers?

Thanks

i have heard they take up to a week to add your order, you should receive and email saying your order has been processed... but they don't answer email's apparently... this all what i 'heard' i hope they come through with your order, it would certainly suck if they didn't...

It is just like Psyshop, they won't reply to your mails either, unless something is wrong.. Like one time, where I had typed my cardinfo and so on, and just pushed the Finish Order button, but I hadn't seen all the info about me, had suddenly disappeared. After an hour or two, they sent me a mail, I got the cd, they got my payment, and all was happy..

But if you ask them about something, you can be sure, they will not answer you.. :wacko:

Sorry Enzo, offtopic.. ^_^

I had ordered insane amounts of CDs over the years and fortunately I never had problems with Psyshop, well I had once or twice, but they replied to my mails instantly. I think they know to better not piss me off, they might loose one of their best customers :)

I ordered the CDs from Dejavu 2 weeks ago, according to their site shipping to Germany will take 1-3 days (they´re located in Germany as well). But I didn´t even get a confirmation mail except for the one which is sent automatically.

I feel there is mixed experiences with the dejavu shop...

I have ordered 2 times in the last period. Both times i had to request a confirmation email because i did not get it until i asked.

They replied both times and both shipments arrived after 6-7 days.

Now their website in not online so i dont know whats going on with them but iknow my friend has been waiting for a cd for about 3 weeks that has not arrived yet and email has not been replied.

just my 2 cents...

Hm, I see I´m not the only one having problems with them. As long as I get my order I actually do not care how long it takes. But then they shouldn´t write it will take 1-3 days if they can´t meet their self made conditions. I´m not sure if I will ever order from them again...

Thanks for the replies

GAH! tricky! i was gonna say things about deja vu....

362168[/snapback]

don´t hesitate :)