Can you plan my trip to GOA?

ommak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ommak....you lucky thing you!!!!! India is just one of those places where plans fall apart the moment you step of the plane!!!!

But check out

Goa, Rajistan, Gujurat and Ladak in the north....its hard to plan....best just go with the flow....enjoy....

t xx

Goa... eh..?

Sure .

first things first . get down in goa . and head north . the party scene unfolds from aunjuna up north to Arambol . these are the places you have to be if you are looking for Rave / Trance parties . just see which places are cool for you along this strip ( frm Anjuna - Arambol ) anjuna is very wild , ahile arambo, is a little more relaxed and less crowded . so have your pick . according to what you want ...

then get a bike for rent , coz it makes sense when you have to pay just rs.100

( approximately $3 dollars ) so your transportation is solved . you can get accomodation for something like ( 200 ~ 500 ) R.s depending upon how long you gonna stay .. and which place ...

To start with if you dont know where the parties are ( the good one's ) then just hang out either in ( Primrose , 9 Bar , or Hilltop ) you will meet some nice people and get to know where the good parties are ...

if you want to know more ..i can suggest the places that i stay ... anyway im planning to go there this year end ...

so PM me ... or mail me ...

88 Hope this info was of some use to you ..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Journey Man Project

The Lonely Planet Guide to Goa is a good a place as any to plan your trip, just ensure you pick up the most recent edition.

372217[/snapback]

:lol: