Things that made you like Psytrance

cangrejo

Alright, things that you think are good/fun/thoughtful/blahabbla etc. about psytrance goes here. Thanks to FP who made this topic possible.

To me it's:

The really good music that blows me away

The really funny music that indicates the high amount of hallucinogen usage in the business.

DOTMAN! :)

The possibility to appear sloppy, unshaved, dressed as a bum and behave freely without feeling unwanted. As opposed to clubbers and their strict dress code. I can feel like home at parties. That's just wonderful.

And yea there's also good music here and there. Much more than anywhere else. Actually.

I bet some people do it for the underground feeling, and nowdays that feeling is just a bitter-sweet one. I got into it because it was like no other music I have listened before, and the complexity of the layers of sound blended into one amazed me like nothing else.

The possibility to appear sloppy, unshaved, dressed as a bum and behave freely without feeling unwanted. As opposed to clubbers and their strict dress code. I can feel like home at parties. That's just wonderful.

And yea there's also good music here and there. Much more than anywhere else. Actually.

360879[/snapback]

...so well put :D

I like to go there because of the music ... and the deko :wub:

It's an ideal environment to let your thoughts fly ... into trance. You bash your enemies, thank people who helped you, live through important situations in your life in the last few weeks again and be happy that you made it through and are ready for new challenges. You let out your energies and make space for fresh ones. A mental rechargement. All in trance. All with the music.

At least that's valid for GOOD psy parties...