Things that ruined Psy Trance for you

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW. The drug was originally named MPT. EmPaThy

360629[/snapback]

i know. the reason they changed it to ecstacy was because Empathy sounded silly.

"hey, do you know where i can score some empathy?"

"yeah, fall down, scrape your knee and go ask your mother for a plaster."

The feelings MDMA invoke are totally false, which is one of the reasons i dont like it anymore.

its like "aw, your my best mate, you can always call me if you need me..."

next day you dont even want to know that person.

360616[/snapback]

dunno, i learned a total control over my behaviour

i do not say false chemical things

Its not really ruined for me but i know that when i went to glade it would have been better if it was smaller. As people are saying its become the thing to do. Like at 1 point glastonbury was good now its huge and crap.

Id prefer just people who are there for the music, the atmosphere, to get away from "society" for a while to be where their heart feels free with like minded people. Thats what it should be about. IMO. :D

The feelings MDMA invoke are totally false, which is one of the reasons i dont like it anymore.

its like "aw, your my best mate, you can always call me if you need me..."

next day you dont even want to know that person.

360616[/snapback]

The feelings the rise in me are not false or faked at all. Even when I'm fully loaded I'm not running around and telling strangers I love them or tell people I dislike in "real life" I like them. If you can't tell real feelings from faked ones on MDMA it's really better if you don't take it anymore. :rolleyes:

The feelings the rise in me are not false or faked at all. Even when I'm fully loaded I'm not running around and telling strangers I love them or tell people I dislike in "real life" I like them. If you can't tell real feelings from faked ones on MDMA it's really better if you don't take it anymore. :rolleyes:

360645[/snapback]

yep, i can take a couple of pills and just sit and enjoy

360645[/snapback]

it overemphasizes emotions. that is fake. ;)

What are we up too? Errr 7.? Too many moaning gits on internet forums suddenly telling you that you are no longer supposed to like act x that last week they were raving about, saying how the scene isn't as good as it used to be, the drugs are worse, the artists are just in it for the money, so are the dj's, and the reviewers, moaning moaning moaning about every single fucking thing...I just don't know where the fuck I am any more.

Except Skazi - those moans are justified :P

And Raja Ram.

And anything that I don't agree with, for I am Mr Trance of the Internet obviously.

8. The DJList wouldn't even accept my profile

9. The godawful superquiet soundsystem at glade. I'll never get over that. How can you be stood in front of a stack of speakers and still hold a conversation at a normal level eh? It's metal festies for me from now on I can tell you. Proper loud ones.

10. My inability to keep up with endless sub-genres (I suspect nobody else can either but they just don't admit it)...no mate I don't listen to neo-morning-progressive-tech any more, neo-prog-tech-teatime is where it's at. Keep up.

Id prefer just people who are there for the music, the atmosphere, to get away from "society" for a while to be where their heart feels free with like minded people. Thats what it should be about. IMO.  :D

360640[/snapback]

110% right on the spot. I was bitchin about this point just today. Glue it on your foreheads. SOCIETY. Psy parties are not only about 160BPM cats in the blender music. That's why outdoor parties are great. You can get away from the noise and speak with your friends or to meet new people.

it overemphasizes emotions. that is fake.  ;)

360652[/snapback]

True. But if you tell somebody you dislike that you love him/her that's hardly overemphasizing. That's more like forgetting yourself... :D

True. But if you tell somebody you dislike that you love him/her that's hardly overemphasizing. That's more like forgetting yourself...  :D

360671[/snapback]

I think he means more that it changes you to a happy go lucky attitude and so you are friendly to everyone sometimes people you wouldnt normally be nice too and the same for them to you. not because you are fake but you are both in different stimulated/artificial moods Ususally they are strangers.

Have you never done that. Met someone whilst your up there and when you contact them afterwards you see how badly paired you really are? I have a couple of times....

Greedy organizers and parties which are more about earning money than anything else.

Of course, these sort of parties will attract all the stereotypes mentioned in this thread - So, I see them as being the core of the problem.

Best Wishes

Krell

sadly, good festivals who loose money are being laughed at. when actually they're more like underground than "mainstream".

oh well, we'll get there :D

TC2005 was a good festival, but small and underground (many chose Voov i guess :P). some money have been lost there. but it's all for good in the end.