Things that ruined Psy Trance for you

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Arsim on Extasy

AKA Mitras, Chavs, Gopniki. Depends where you live. The violent, obnoxious, self centered, drug consuming and female harrassing full-on lovers type of guys.

360541[/snapback]

yep, junkies on speed <_<

those on e are rather nice ^_^

1. Arsim on Extasy

AKA Mitras, Chavs, Gopniki. Depends where you live. The violent, obnoxious, self centered, drug consuming and female harrassing full-on lovers type of guys.

360541[/snapback]

Still i think the belgian name "Jhonny" owns Arsim, Mitras, Chav, Gopniki. I wonder if every country has a different name for them. :lol:

I forgot to mention. Please enumerate the reasons. So we could follow them easily.

Here's number 5:

********* reviews on Isratrance.

Gotta be the worst isratrance forum troll ever. Well besides **************

*Edited by me*

Come On FP, I'm sure you know better then attacking people personally, even if it is a joke attacking people is not really nice for them ;)

artists that produced good music, switched to producing bad music. example: x-dream

360549[/snapback]

Hey hey....X-Dream never produced bad music....they just changed their style.

The same way you might think Radio rox and We Interface sucks someone who listens to electro/techno might think the exactly opposite...

Still i think the belgian name "Jhonny" owns Arsim, Mitras, Chav, Gopniki.  I wonder if every country has a different name for them.  :lol:

360545[/snapback]

Oh yes they do...

in Holland they are called

Ronny & Anita

in belgium

Jhonny & Marina

and in France

Jacky & ... forgot it, damned :P

But the be on topic... For me the quality decreased because of Formulas (which implies money?)! No more creativity... or less... luckely there are still exceptions! :)

Oh yes they do...

in Holland they are called

Ronny & Anita

in belgium

Jhonny & Marina

and in France

Jacky & ... forgot it, damned :P

But the be on topic... For me the quality decreased because of Formulas (which implies money?)! No more creativity... or less... luckely there are still exceptions! :)

360560[/snapback]

Haha... Yeah - in Denmark it's Johnny & Connie... Or Brian... Or pumpede steroide-fyre på koko... (Steroide fools on coke)

/DP

Hey hey....X-Dream never produced bad music....they just changed their style.

The same way you might think Radio rox and We Interface sucks someone who listens to electro/techno might think the exactly opposite...

360557[/snapback]

oh, ok, i'm sorry.

is it ok if i say Astral Projection instead of X-dream then? :)

i'll rephrase and put it like this.

artists that produced good music, switched to producing different style, which TO ME is less good.

wasn't this thread about "Things that ruined Psy Trance for you" ?

beh you men are so difficult

Come on.....i dont think you can blame people on xtc.They are sheep,they dont get it.They just take drugs,smile and dance like robots.They are programmed.We are all sheep in a way.Those people would leave if every artist started to produce heavy or,at least,proper psychedelia.

Come on.....i dont think you can blame people on xtc.They are sheep,they dont get it.They just take drugs,smile and dance like robots.They are programmed.We are all sheep in a way.Those people would leave if every artist started to produce heavy or,at least,proper psychedelia.

360576[/snapback]

Just for the record, not a special kind of drug but the PEOPLE ruin the scene. Even in the good old days people not only used psychedelica but also E and other drugs. I personally take E at parties and that doesn't mean that I dance to everything. I do like full-on (some of it) but I also like some progressive, of course old-school but also a lot of other styles. I've also taken acid at parties and I can say that music is still the most important thing for me at parties. I can take as many Es at a party, when I don't like the music because it's not my style then the drug (also not acid for example) doesn't make it better. In fact it's making it even worse and I end up sitting in a corner and beeing damn bored or going home and having a good time there. And I'm not the only one feeling like that. This leads me to the original question: what is ruining psytrance for you.

As I have said above not a special kind of drug or anything is ruining me but some people.

I don't like people who are supposed to be open minded but in fact are not. Means (for me) they are judging people without knowing them. Like looking at their clothes and allready making their mind up about the person wearing them. People who think that all people taking one kind of a drug (or drugs at all) behave the same. But also people who only going to the parties to take drugs and don't care about the other people and the music and everything else but the drugs.

Or people who are friendly in your face and bitch about you when you turn your back at them.

Lately it seems that a coke wave is entering the psy parties in my area. I haven't been to a lot of parties but that's what I've got told. I also don't like that very much, mainly because there are a lot of people who behave agressive and stuff. If you take coke and have fun it's up to you but if you take it and start molesting people I'm having a problem.

Guess that's all that's in my mind right now about it... :)

I don't like people who are supposed to be open minded but in fact are not.

360597[/snapback]

Probably they didn`t get the essence of MDMA

empathy

but not to everyone

empathy

but not to everyone

360608[/snapback]

The feelings MDMA invoke are totally false, which is one of the reasons i dont like it anymore.

its like "aw, your my best mate, you can always call me if you need me..."

next day you dont even want to know that person.

empathy

but not to everyone

360608[/snapback]

Maybe... :) But I don't mean only about drugs, more a general closed-mindedness if that word exists...