HALLUCINOGEN GOES LIVE ON NEW WAVE RADIO 18/10 2-4

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you people listen to the show? I just get this popup window with a player that says 'Loading media' but nothing happens. <_<

362376[/snapback]

me too..i hate those fucking built in players. either offer a download or an mp3 stream but not that kinda shit.

So, I was a winner in that contest.  I just received e-mail notification and I sent them my full address so they could mail me the albums. :D

I also told them that this website and forum are what got me to check out their website and show, so maybe they'll give psynews some props or something.

361546[/snapback]

have you received anything? :blink:

link to the stream?

362642[/snapback]

Yes, could somebody please post a link to the stream?!

Tuned in last night...

The first Hallucinogen track is MIND-BOGGLING!!! :blink:

I´m talking about the first track after the (rather annoying) commercial break...

New stuff - heard it live last year on a few occasions. Hallucinogen comes out of retirement and blasts the competition to oblivion once again. This one reminds me of Crystal Skulls II dance mix, only darker. Now if only I could invent some kind of special keyboard with special keys to describe the experience and sounds to you. You simply HAVE to listen to this stuff ;) Hallucinogen not only outdoes himself with each new track... He simply reinvents the entire genre. Amazing!!! ;)

Why is Simon still the only 100 % kick-ass psytrance-musician out there? :huh: Can´t the other average-formulaic-fullon-acts at least try to be that good? <_<

Tuned in last night...

The first Hallucinogen track is MIND-BOGGLING!!!  :blink:

I´m talking about the first track after the (rather annoying) commercial break...

New stuff - heard it live last year on a few occasions. Hallucinogen comes out of retirement and blasts the competition to oblivion once again. This one reminds me of Crystal Skulls II dance mix, only darker. Now if only I could invent some kind of special keyboard with special keys to describe the experience and sounds to you. You simply HAVE to listen to this stuff ;)  Hallucinogen not only outdoes himself with each new track... He simply reinvents the entire genre. Amazing!!! ;)

Why is Simon still the only 100 % kick-ass psytrance-musician out there?  :huh: Can´t the other average-formulaic-fullon-acts at least try to be that good? <_<

368704[/snapback]

They did try...listen to Space Cat's first album Beam me up...the problem is he tried to sound like Simon.

are they gonna bullshit on top for whole time ?

edit: ok i clicked stop.. the music just started again and few secs later theres a commercial about the radio station! do they fuckers think i dont know what radio station im listening at moment they dont fucking have to tell it to me every minute

edit2: ok maybe i got little upeset guess its a must to play those commercials

They did try...listen to Space Cat's first album Beam me up...the problem is he tried to sound like Simon.

368715[/snapback]

I already did.... :) And the reason it sounds like Simon is because Simon collaborated on one of the tracks - Invasion. Is that the one you had in mind? And yes, it is a WICKED album. But it doesn´t really count ;)

are they gonna bullshit on top for whole time ?

edit: ok i clicked stop.. the music just started again and few secs later theres a commercial about the radio station! do they fuckers think i dont know what radio station im listening at moment they dont fucking have to tell it to me every minute

edit2: ok maybe i got little upeset guess its a must to play those commercials

368738[/snapback]

I agree. It is excruciating... Appearently, MOS think that people who listen to stations like this are too dumb to know what they tuned into. Talk about insulting our intelligences :angry: Or maybe they are just a bunch of self-loving wankers who love to go on about themselves. But take it from me: as commercial radiostations go, this one is not that bad <_< . And at least they notice geniuses like Simon. Maybe a much needed change of style, mm?

And did you notice how they get the tracknames and artistnames wrong occasionally? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

So I got the two CDs in the mail today from the radio station.  They sent me the new Shpongle and Hallucinogen's Twisted.  Awesome. :D

378178[/snapback]

<_< Haven't received anything yet... but I was sick with high fever for the last couple of days and didn't even go out, so...

Also I'm thinking lately that I had to give them my address in Cyrillic so that these old women at the post office understand what they have to do with this package. Well... :unsure: