HALLUCINOGEN GOES LIVE ON NEW WAVE RADIO 18/10 2-4

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, hey my Northern Mexican friend... Did you have to wake up early as well?

Yeah, this was totally worth waking up early for..

360678[/snapback]

yep 8am for me :D, Im holding my *none bother me right now* face to avoid doing actual work for 2 hours haha

yep 8am for me :D,  Im holding my *none bother me right now* face to avoid doing actual work for 2 hours haha

360702[/snapback]

Heh, yeah I woke up at 9:15. That's early for me because I have a damn midterm today at school.

Wahhh a new Gamma Goblins remix. It's not the GMS remix right? Or perhaps it is  :huh:

Edit: It's GMS :angry:

360695[/snapback]

He does do a lot of GG remixes.

Did you take part in the competition? =)

I did

And how did you like the show? I haven't heard all of it, but I'm curious if there were any unreleased killlarghs from Simon the killargh?

360716[/snapback]

Playing now some unrlsd chill out tune. With a female voice (not Michele)

Great set! Cool to hear about upcoming projects and stuff.. Those younger brother tracks sounded cool and a little bit twisted!

How they're going to choose the winner and when? I didn't get it :( Could you please explain me? Thnx.

Show's over :(

360724[/snapback]

They were going to randomize the winners (From those who answeard right of course)

Hal-loo-sin-oh-gin.  :)

360761[/snapback]

the english accent confused me for a moment but Ive nailed it now, something similar happened with murder, the pronounciation is a little bit tricky, you have to do something with your mouth and tongue to get it right, the other spanish speaking people will understand :)

Hal-loo-sin-oh-gin.  :)

360761[/snapback]

sounds funnier the way we say it in romanian

hal-loo-chin-oh-gen :lol:

normally we use the english pronounciation for artists, but Hallucinogen sounds kinda crappy.

So, I was a winner in that contest. I just received e-mail notification and I sent them my full address so they could mail me the albums. :D

I also told them that this website and forum are what got me to check out their website and show, so maybe they'll give psynews some props or something.

So, I was a winner in that contest.  I just received e-mail notification and I sent them my full address so they could mail me the albums. :D

I also told them that this website and forum are what got me to check out their website and show, so maybe they'll give psynews some props or something.

361546[/snapback]

They also sent me an e-mail :rolleyes:

And I told them to invite more living legends like Simon.

So the prize is 3rd Shpongle and Hallucinogen - Twisted? Both of them? :blink: