HALLUCINOGEN GOES LIVE ON NEW WAVE RADIO 18/10 2-4

****HALLUCINOGEN GOES LIVE ON NEW WAVE RADIO****

www.ministryofsound.com/radio/DJShows/NewWaveRadio

Due to the success with our previous shows New Wave Radio are proud to announce we’ve been officially added to the Ministry Radio play list, which in short mean’s we’ll have live shows, every 3rd Tuesday of the month from 2-4pm GMT and what better way to celebrate than by welcoming one of the UK’s pioneers of all things psychedelic – Hallucinogen!

Hallucinogen aka Simon Posford is the founder of Twisted Records and one of the true pioneers of electronic music and the whole UK psy-trance. With the release of his first artist album “Twisted” Simon set about changing the way electronic music was heard. Hallucinogen’s second artist album “The Lone Deranger” blew the lid of the genre. Simon’s most recent album “Nothing Lasts….But Nothing Is Lost” under his Shpongle guise (alongside TiP founder Raja Ram) sees the pair complete a trilogy of albums that has quite literally warped the art of ‘’chillout’ to another dimension.

Tune in live on Tuesday 18 Oct from 2 – 4 pm GMT and find out what is happening in the world of Hallucinogen, Twisted Records, Shpongle and Simon’s numerous other production guises!

Twisted Records have given us 10 copies of the new Shpongle album ‘Nothing Lasts, But nothing is Lost’ and of Hallucinogen’s seminal ‘Twisted’ album to give away tune in for your chance to win copies!

New Wave Radio beams the finest psy-trance across the galaxy every third Tuesday of the month from 2 – 4 pm GMT! Previous guests have already included Raja Ram, DJ Lucas, Dino Psaras, John Phantasm and Eskimo with future guests including Shane Gobi (Alchemy Records / 15th Nov) and Ans (Nano Records / 13th Dec) tune in for some of the wildest sounds around!

New Wave Radio Home Page:

www.ministryofsound.com/radio/DJShows/NewWaveRadio

New Wave Radio Show Archive:

http://www.ministryofsound.com/Radio/DJMix...xFeature.html?a

=New%20Wave%20Radio

New Wave Radio Listen Live Tuesday 18th 2 – 4pm GMT:

http://www.ministryofsound.com/radio/ - Listen Now Free Low Quality (PC) or (MAC)

**Mac users… having problems listening? Got to the ‘help’ page on the Ministry Of Sound website (www.ministryofsound.com) and ensure you have downloaded the correct Windows Media Player for Mac.

Contact New Wave Radio – newwave_radio@yahoo.com

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but...

Någon svensk som kan berätta för mig vilken tid det är? Jag har ingen koll på vad AM och PM är.. thänkz

359369[/snapback]

You don't know what timezone you live on? :P

Finland is GMT+2 with daylight savings so Sweden is obviously GMT+1

Uh, can anybody record this for me and burn it on CD? That would be SO FUCKING AWESOME! :)

Unfortunately that is the only time MoS have available for us at the moment. If you miss the live show you can still listen to it as all our shows are recorded live and then put into our archived show section along with Biog of the artist, track listings and links......

Tune in, if you can! Show your support! :o) If not, do listen again via the archived show weblink which is provided on the main press release I posted at the bottom of the page.

Kind regards,

Evy

sry if already answered but, i really cant listen to the show at that time. is there some way to grab it later? would be perfect. would be a disaster to miss this.

Yes GMT+1 + 1 = 2 :)

And Finland is GMT+2 + 1 = 3 :P

360159[/snapback]

It's always GMT +1

only you change your own clocks in order to "save" light

the time zone remains the same..

so it's GMT +1 (and additional hour because of daylight savings)

KAPISH?

It's always GMT +1

only you change your own clocks in order to "save" light

the time zone remains the same..

so it's GMT +1 (and additional hour because of daylight savings)

KAPISH?

360167[/snapback]

What about North American time zones? Anone have any idea?

Uhmmm.. Help me fast? I dont know if i listen to the "Right" Channel?

In the mainmenu i pressed "Radio > Free quality" Is that the right one?

Forget what i asked..

Edited by Serphish

listening now for almost an hour, new younger brother, metal sharon, some shpongle and some hallucinogen so far, which I didnt really know how to pronounce with an english accent until now (far more difficult than I thought) :)

360669[/snapback]

Haha, hey my Northern Mexican friend... Did you have to wake up early as well?

Yeah, this was totally worth waking up early for..