Goa Gil Live March 2001

Guest Psychedelic Hippie

Hello Friends!

Boom Shankar!

I just got something so rare that i can talk the whole day about how rare it is to find-the goa gil mix 2001.

this is the "new" set by goa gil recorded in 2001.

after we had the AMAZING & SUPERB 2000 set, the 2001 set comes & it is better than ever.

the music is dark, hard & very psychedelic.

most of the tracks he plays are unreleased (80%) & almost all tracks are full on.

many of the tracks are from 3d vision stuff & some tracks are from russian artists.

there is almost no psy chill out like it was in the 2000 set, but instead there are many morning tracks with mystical melodies.

the set is extra rare & i dont think u'll be able to find it anywhere, but if you do--->BUY IT !

2000 & 2001 sets by gil are the "Best of the best".

1010 !

Oh Namah Shivaya!

Guest goa tacks

Okay I tell you little about Goa Gil's Live Tape.

Goa Gil Always release 5 tape Mix Tape set every year, you can see the

jacket of it on his web site.

(I think he just release new one this year, Jackets arts are soo divine, it was story

about Goa Gil's whole psycedhelic experience.)

www.goagil.com

And it always sell at Ceiba Record, which is owned by Kode IV who helps him to produce the music under the name of Nommas. (Off course it is

limited.) It won't sell though on line, (www.ceibarec.com) but you can probablly try to contact ceiba record though e-mail, or so you maight get them.

Also Goa Gil always post his recommended tracks on his site, (13 Divine Tracks)so you can check these out too. It will be updated every half year or so.

• 4 years later...

Gil showed me that all you have to do, to accomplish great things (IE playing music for 22 hours!) all you have to do is DO IT!!

If he can play for 22 hrs, and he's in his 50s or somewhere around there, then I think I can too!