For auction, Vinyl, vinyl, and more vinyl!

devious

Please feel free to take a look. I got rid of a bunch of stuff via trades, but I have a ton of records being listed for sale on eBay for what people wanted for trade, but I'm glad so many people fell through because I need the money after a huge rain/hail storm here in Minnesota so cash is necessary right now and being done via eBay.

Please take a look @ my items selling page:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZheliospaceQQhtZ-1

Thanks for the discussions people and arguing trades with me :-) I will have a whole bunch more to trade coming up in about another week and this time there'll be a lot more quality involved! *laughs*

Regards!

Aaron/psyshaman@discogs

Please feel free to take a look.  I got rid of a bunch of stuff via trades, but I have a ton of records being listed for sale on eBay for what people wanted for trade, but I'm glad so many people fell through because I need the money after a huge rain/hail storm here in Minnesota so cash is necessary right now and being done via eBay.

Please take a look @ my items selling page:

Thanks for the discussions people and arguing trades with me :-)  I will have a whole bunch more to trade coming up in about another week and this time there'll be a lot more quality involved! *laughs*

Regards!

Aaron/psyshaman@discogs

356448[/snapback]

It's too bad we never worked out a trade deal for Juno Reactor LP...

Oh well...I guess I'll track it down eventually. Good luck with your auctions.

It's too bad we never worked out a trade deal for Juno Reactor LP...

Oh well...I guess I'll track it down eventually. Good luck with your auctions.

356504[/snapback]

Visine, I apologize for that. I got too caught up with things going crappy! My car recently got flooded out and I only got to doing one trade with goanoah (discogs name) and selling one to inexpressible. It's been a pretty tight last 2 months around here. Unfortunately right now I need to compensate with monies for my car damage =[, but I have a batch of records I am currently awaiting on that top these and I still have an extra copy of that Juno Reactor album on hand. I will hold it for you if you want.

Most of my singles are now gone too in other trades for things. *laughs* I will though just for you hold onto that extra copy of Beyond the Infinite. Like I said, I just got caught in a pretty uptight past few months and I've been needing every penny I have and thus the recourse of no trade with you because even 15 dollars for shipping was too much! Hold on!!! I will hang onto it for you. No hard feelings I hope man!

Aaron

Visine, I apologize for that.  I got too caught up with things going crappy!  My car recently got flooded out and I only got to doing one trade with goanoah (discogs name) and selling one to inexpressible.  It's been a pretty tight last 2 months around here.  Unfortunately right now I need to compensate with monies for my car damage =[, but I have a batch of records I am currently awaiting on that top these and I still have an extra copy of that Juno Reactor album on hand.  I will hold it for you if you want.

Most of my singles are now gone too in other trades for things.  *laughs*  I will though just for you hold onto that extra copy of Beyond the Infinite.  Like I said, I just got caught in a pretty uptight past few months and I've been needing every penny I have and thus the recourse of no trade with you because even 15 dollars for shipping was too much!  Hold on!!!  I will hang onto it for you.  No hard feelings I hope man!

Aaron

356518[/snapback]

Oh no, no hard feelings at all :)

I added more! Sold off the albums! Have more coming to add. Must clear out doubles!! Need money for car maintnence crap!@# It's almost winter. jEAH! Snow!

Anyways, goodluck to those who bid, and thanks for any interest whatsoever. More to come this weekend (adding a couple more albums)

Aaron

A couple more added! =]]]]]] I see everyone in the US is catching on, most winners are from the US and that's neat! *claps* yay!

So, yeah, peep the list, I'm almost done adding stuff. I have a few more to add. All LPs are done now, singles remain to add now. Hallucinogen Twisted and Juno Reactor Beyond The Infinite for grabs (again) sold off one copy of each already! Stizzeal!

Aaron

A couple more added!  =]]]]]]  I see everyone in the US is catching on, most winners are from the US and that's neat! *claps* yay!

So, yeah, peep the list, I'm almost done adding stuff.  I have a few more to add.  All LPs are done now, singles remain to add now.  Hallucinogen Twisted and Juno Reactor Beyond The Infinite for grabs (again) sold off one copy of each already!  Stizzeal!

Aaron

365028[/snapback]

Let me know if you ever decide to sell or trade the Spectral 12"

:)

Let me know if you ever decide to sell or trade the Spectral 12"

:)

365063[/snapback]

Yo visine! Yeah if I come across another copy I will. You'll have first dibs. I almost have made enough monies to get my car winterized for the snow so I'll be back to trading before you know it *YAY*.

Anyways, I love that record. So, the copy I have has to stay with me :-D But you will get first dibs. jEAH!

Aaron