Chicken Stew and a Consignment of Noise

Hey, there is a question for anyone who cares enough to read. Is it here? Yes, just read along.

Five or so, minutes ago.

I decided to find out, what trackers were all about.

Many decisions to make on what tracker to take.

The real question is, will my new laptop be able to handle this?

I haven't bought it yet, and perhaps i never will.

Should I maybe take a chance? - Get the laptop and make jolly psytrance(:)).

I've used Fruity Loops for quite some time, it works well but needs much cpu time (:)). If I would use Reason or Cubase, would it up the pace? Would I be able, to work steady and stable, on my new laptop, or would the processor just stop?

Thanks in advance, keep lis'ning to psytrance.

Edit: Added some nice bold tags, poetry isn't only for fags!

My original question is still staying. Is there a difference in performance for the different trackers with the same amount of samples playing?

there r lots of people sayin thay have the same problem even with their hi end desk top pcs .then u can imagin dude

i dont know about reason but fl n cubase r going to*$"%$#

355375[/snapback]

10x alot dude, i rly can imagin, i use fl, neva tryd cubase n reason . i need 2 kno if u can use them on a slo pc or if its da same . dude

FL and Cubase can both run on a strong laptop, but in my experience, Reason is the fastest and most stable!

On the other hand, you cant freeze a track in Reason, so you can only go so far, but with Cubase you can keep freezing tracks to make your tunes more complex!

B)

FL and Cubase can both run on a strong laptop, but in my experience, Reason is the fastest and most stable!

On the other hand, you cant freeze a track in Reason, so you can only go so far, but with Cubase you can keep freezing tracks to make your tunes more complex!

B)

355860[/snapback]

i dont understan what u mean by freezing.

and iam goin to change fl to reason soon because iam not getin the desired sounds

wht is ur suggession dude B)

B)

355860[/snapback]

Yeah, what do you mean by freezing? :o

Hey, there is a question for anyone who cares enough to read. Is it here? Yes, just read along.

Five or so, minutes ago.

I decided to find out, what trackers were all about.

Many decisions to make on what tracker to take.

The real question is, will my new laptop be able to handle this?

I haven't bought it yet, and perhaps i never will.

Should I maybe take a chance? - Get the laptop and make jolly psytrance(:)).

I've used Fruity Loops for quite some time, it works well but needs much cpu time (:)). If I would use Reason or Cubase, would it up the pace? Would I be able, to work steady and stable, on my new laptop, or would the processor just stop?

Thanks in advance, keep lis'ning to psytrance.

Edit: Added some nice bold tags, poetry isn't only for fags!

My original question is still staying. Is there a difference in performance for the different trackers with the same amount of samples playing?

354742[/snapback]

Heheheh :lol:

How long did this take you to write?