P R O D I G Y

seraph

Huh, I've just came back from after PRODIGY party that happend last night.

F@ck ! It was F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C. !!!

I wasn't hoping for anything special and thought they will turn commerical and not caring for live act but they WERE BACK, like they were at the peak of their career !

This twisted cyber neo punk techno style was even more progressed and many new stuff I haven't heard by now sounded like new, fresh visions of old Prodigy ( in sound and feel ), twisted, mad, hard and utopical, their sound was AMAZING !

I still can't get over perfect 90 minutes they presented last night, I am still GOB SMACKED !

PRODIGY definitely still rule, I thought they lost their TOUCH, but this was pure TOUCHE ! :):D

Whoever has their live act in their country should definitely go, they really know how to manipulate with the crowd and make real hard spectacle.

One of the very first night I danced was a Prodigy party

Until then I was a stupid snobbish psy/classic rock collector

missing how all this psychedelic rock originated

dance maaan fuckin dance

and I danced my ass off that night

and it was totally live

with bass, drums, snyhs and everything

and funny but that samne night after prodigy

paul oakenfield played in a rave!!! and he played goa :o

now I know I am old but these things happened

and more interestingly they happened in Turkey

with a only around hundred people acknowlodging whats going on

dance maaan fuckin dance

and it was totally live

354213[/snapback]

Heh, great, one of my first encounters with techno music was very concert of Prodigy back in 1995 when it was one of the best parties ever, it was my first big party and it was incredible, so powerful, so much energy, they really hold so much energy inside, they are truly unique.

PRODIGY - URBAN DISEASE. :)

dance maaan fuckin dance

and it was totally live

354213[/snapback]

yup let's not forget apparently oakenfold relased some Man with No Name tracks alongside the infinity project with Prana too (i think :unsure: ) in Perfecto Flouro... back in the days...

anywya, offtopic... so YEAH prodigy! woo hoo... aren't they releasing new material soon?

They have/had one live somewhere around here, but their newest CD just sucks too much for me to take any risk.

354226[/snapback]

I thought of it too, expecting average commercial live act but I got 20 x more, I was really blown away...Even their old stuff sounded more pitched and messed with, so, they sounded even better than originals, and their new stuff, after AO, NO was more like old stuff sounding but much more progressed style...if they make new album like that, it will surely be a BLAST OFF...:D

" imagine how it would be..........."

that track Girls from the last cd has veeeery cool dirty electro style!

:)

I know i saw them live 9/2004.

They kicked ass seriously although we paid 35€ for 1 hour live.

But 1 hour was enough.Everything was perfect.

354267[/snapback]

1 hour only ? :huh: How come ?

Was that part of some festival or they just came by themselves ?

I paid 18 euros for 90 minutes...Huh, they improved themselves. :D

great to hear that, i'm gonna see them in just 2 weeks. i have no doubts that it'll be great, even though i didn't really care for the latest album. last time i saw them was in '97 and it was phenomenal.. can't wait to see them again :) but over here the prize is really high, 48 euros.. hope it's worth it B)

i'm really anticipating the new "their law" double cd that's out in this month too.

great to hear that, i'm gonna see them in just 2 weeks. i have no doubts that it'll be great, even though i didn't really care for the latest album. last time i saw them was in '97 and it was phenomenal.. can't wait to see them again  :) but over here the prize is really high, 48 euros.. hope it's worth it  B)

i'm really anticipating the new "their law" double cd that's out in this month too.

354829[/snapback]

Haven't they already released a track called "their law"?

kind of unnecessary, especially to someone (like me) who has all their albums.

except maybe the Japanese edition (the 2nd cd) who i think has 2 new tracks, not sure.

kind of unnecessary, especially to someone (like me) who has all their albums.

except maybe the Japanese edition (the 2nd cd) who i think has 2 new tracks, not sure.

354936[/snapback]

yeah i got all of their albums too but the new double cd has new remixes of some old tracks and a few live tracks, which are always great. plus there are some songs that have not been previously released. so i'd say it's worth getting.

wow, you make these guys sound good! i dont know almost anything about that breaks style, other than i like crystal method for the darker sound and not fatboy or chemical bros cuz to me it seems theyre just beats and not much substance. i know prodigy has a darker mood to them, but i never really listened to them other than a couple songs, whats the first album i should check out?

Good opportunity for someone like me to get all their good stuff without all the carbage.

355024[/snapback]

actually i can't think of any track by them i could consider "carbage". ok maybe there were a few bad tracks on the last album but the first three were great from start to finish. same applies to singles, no fillers there either.

wow, you make these guys sound good! i dont know almost anything about that breaks style, other than i like crystal method for the darker sound and not fatboy or chemical bros cuz to me it seems theyre just beats and not much substance. i know prodigy has a darker mood to them, but i never really listened to them other than a couple songs, whats the first album i should check out?

355042[/snapback]

if you like dark stuff, i'd recommend music for the jilted generation which is my favourite also. but all the first 3 albums are definitely worth checking out.

Guest run lola

I HATE U ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

:(:(:(:(

i want to go see Prodigy as well.. :(

I never get to go any of the those events.. i live in LEBANONNNNNNN

the only time i ve seen them was in 97 probably.. hehehe way long ago

Saw them live this summer at a festival and they really rocked!! :) The show could have been longer but the music rocked and so did their performance. Good to see that also their other concerst are nice.

actually i can't think of any track by them i could consider "carbage". ok maybe there were a few bad tracks on the last album but the first three were great from start to finish. same applies to singles, no fillers there either.

if you like dark stuff, i'd recommend music for the jilted generation which is my favourite also. but all the first 3 albums are definitely worth checking out.

355105[/snapback]

agree, however the main "carbage" isn't in AONO, it's in experience and in some un/released singles.

OK, experience was a breakthru and was legendary, but it sounds too childish, dunno how to explain.

p.s. it's been a while that i want to see them live, 2 bad they don't come to IL.