how rare is this?

SpaceTime2012

hello everyone, 3 weeks ago, i found juno reactor beyond the infinite in mint condition at a record store for only 5 dollars, and about a month before that i found trip through sound 1 for only 3 bucks in practically new condition, i still cant believe i own these cds, and the price!, well anyways , whats ur thoughts?, anyone like these albums?

They're worth more than you paid (assuming that you have the original versions and not some re-release), but for Beyond The Infinite, the quadruple vinyl is the most valuable - this can easily bring in upwards of 60 euro.

BTW, there are two versions of the original Blue Room version of Beyond The Infinite, one with a yellow CD design and one which is primarily blue. I think the blue is the normal one, as I don't know anyone who has the yellow design... except for myself =)

juno reactors beyond is 25 now??? it was normal price and popular in cd stores in the US a couple years ago when i got it... but then so was shpongle and hallucinogen...

not sure how hard these are to get, but i just lately found the 1st 2 eat static albums used for 6 bucks each, last i remember i couldnt find them anywhere online...

juno reactors beyond is 25 now??? it was normal price and popular in cd stores in the US a couple years ago when i got it... but then so was shpongle and hallucinogen...

not sure how hard these are to get, but i just lately found the 1st 2 eat static albums used for 6 bucks each, last i remember i couldnt find them anywhere online...

352698[/snapback]

They're not worth lots. 5 pounds each maybe. Check Amazon.co.uk. That's a good place to check prices.

you have the magic fingers then! anyway i cant freakin believe beyond is that much now! is psy SO underground that even the all time greatest albums just get forgotten about in the music business world and almost go out of existence? id consider this album a top 10 must have for a total noob to psy!

352698[/snapback]

That was probably the Hypnotic Records re-issue (which, as far as I know, is pretty much the only one that was available in the US), which is less valuable. The Blue Room original is what brings in the dough. There were import stores with the original Blue Room version though, but I think Hypnotic and later TVT had Juno Reactor pretty much to themselves in the US.