New Filteria

delars

no no !

VA-Explorer

search it on DC++, you'll find it ;-)

350704[/snapback]

mmmmmmm downloading... I'm not that kind of a downloader :D

I'll check it out and let ya know :)

I've seen it @ saiko, but saiko doesn't seem to work... :( I was looking forward to this one... so I found it on dc and... :rolleyes: Just like with his previous collaboration on Phase Three, I was disappointed :(

I think that the point of these track is that Filteria is willing to be released @ Etnica.Net with Etnica/Pleiadians and all the stuff. I can understand him. Filteria stand alone would have never been released there, so X feat Filty is the only chance.

On the other hand it would be very interesting to see Filty feat another newschool artist.

Yes, the track is a complete piece of shit.

I'll let Jannis speak for himself here when he sees this thread (I sent him the URL), but to calm you all down - he did pretty much nothing in that track. It is in no way an indication of his future sound, and he asked for his name to be removed from the credits after he found out he was on there - but unfortunately the record had already gone to printing in Japan.

I hope I didn't say too much, but Jannis should be here and give his version in the morning.

I'll let Jannis speak for himself here when he sees this thread (I sent him the URL), but to calm you all down - he did pretty much nothing in that track. It is in no way an indication of his future sound, and he asked for his name to be removed from the credits after he found out he was on there - but unfortunately the record had already gone to printing in Japan.

I hope I didn't say too much, but Jannis should be here and give his version in the morning.

350785[/snapback]

ok but filteria does what he wants... and doesn't need to justify himself to us imo :unsure:

Goa fans are notoriously fickle. The artists must know their every move is being watched. Any action that disagrees with the view of the fans is going to meet with a certain amount of resistance.

You would think that Skazi might cry himself to sleep every night if he read what people wrote about him and actually cared. Instead he's laughing at all the forum clowns while he jetsets across the planet boinking easy women and making lots of bling. It sort of puts things in perspective, really... although I sort of doubt Filteria wears gold chains and sports the Krustofsky hair-do. :huh:

What's this? Another single? A new track that he didn't fully create or produce? Sounds like rubbish but if true I haven't heard it. Regardless, a single track doesn't define the artist, (unless they only have one track I suppose :D) although I sometimes wish artists were always anal about quality over quality. Filteria's PAN collaboration was not impressive, period, but I'm not complaining. You see I didn't buy that Etnica comp (and aside from the first cool song on it, the rest of the samples turned me completely off) and I haven't heard any new track with his name attached to it, side from his well done Tiny Universe track on what I consider to currently be the best best comp this year to date: Apsaras. :)

Let's just think positive and look foward to the next main Filteria album. It may come out end this year, early next I presume. There is NO rush because when RUSHING, that is usually when an album disappoints. An artist is judged by his second project to ensure that the first one was no fluke. People's standards have since risen, the bar is set higher. However, there is usually less pressure when collaborating or producing a single for a comp. This artist has not sold out, and his work on APSARAS was good. Of course, if your name is attached to something bad, people will see that and talk, and if it's something good, well surely the opposite reaction. Nevertheless, only Filteria knows how to guide his follow up, and THAT is what counts. I hope it's not misguided because while yes, some (not many) people found his first album too be "too much, or too many climaxes, or too over-the-top," (oh come off it you bitches, that's what made it so extroadinary and quality track back-to-back exceptional, tiresome not really when you can turn to any track and hear something epic and great) ...many found it truly awesome, Top, and/or really something special (the best psytrance or goatrance album in years and/or of the year many said) and a return to super-ellaborate, epic psychedelic goatrance!

It is when artists read TOO MANY reviews, comments, feedback, and listen to TOO MANY PEOPLE ... that is what cramps their style and imagination ... when their creativity can be potentially dulled or watered down... (or not in some cases) or their train of thought is altered because now they're thinking of people before their work. No artist can appeal to everyone. It's when they try to appeal to everyone; that's when their sound becomes GENERIC and UNORIGINAL. And then people bitch about that too. You see, it's always some argument or bitching, which can be exausting ... and which is why artists need to take certain words; reviews (yes including mine because we are all bias to varying extents) with a grain of salt.

My apologies for the rant. I suppose all I wanted to say was if his name is attached to a track people find CRAP, that's unfortunate and the truth will be known ... but who really seriously cares? It doesn't mean hope is lost... After all, no one should forget that this is an artist many people compared to Pleiadians best work not too long ago. That says very much in my eyes.

nothing in mine, sorry :unsure: .

350944[/snapback]

:huh: try to open 'em :rolleyes:

Of course the hope isn't lost... I wasn't even thinking about somethng like this. Filty still roxxor! =]

...but what's the point in releasing and having stuff like this to his name? :mellow: I don't know. But what I know is that the Etnica guys have gone crazy :wacko:

nothing in mine, sorry :unsure: .

350944[/snapback]

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot we were talking about your eyes. That whole post above was about your perspective because I wrote it based on you who I know so very well. Alright that sounds rude but seriously, I didn't say "peoples" eyes. I'm not assuming your feelings or other peoples opinions or thoughts. If I did or was it would seem more sensible to me for your reasoning behind that comment because of course opinions vary between people and why fight something one has no control over?

I agree with Amphiton's posts above and I also wanted to add... Hope is only lost in a mind who's user chooses to limit it until otherwise not.

350785[/snapback]

Everything Ukiro said is true. I wanted to be removed. Yes, i made the melodies on the first track (Psychedelic non stop) and that was it.

On the second track (which i was suprised that my name was on in the first place) i had not much to do with it. I heard the track like 3 weeks ago.

We were playing around abit and the next day i had to leave from Ibiza back to stockholm. He continued and finished the track.

I don't feel i contributed with anything, neither is the track my taste. Anyway, Psychedelic Non stop was the collaboration. There will be no more of this (these) track-s..Dont expect any Filteria sound from this new track (actually don't expect any Filteria at all here).

I've never played these tracks during my live-sets and never will. The people who have seen my latest live-acts now that this is faaaaaaaaar from what i am doing. The new tracks have the filteria-touch (melodies and maddness) so no worries.

The new album will sound something like this:

http://www.filteria.com/media/extracts/Fil...ule_extract.mp3 http://www.filteria.com/media/extracts/Fil...ion_extract.mp3

(we have been to lazy to put extracts of the rest of the tracks that will cover the album)

I just had to explain the situation :) Hope, i cleared out everything

PS: The album is ready. We are just waiting for Solar Fields to finish his remix on my ambient tune called: Cloud Kingdom. The album will be released in december or in January.

PS2: I will have 2 tracks on pure planet 2. Operation Pulse (Live Remix) and Ultimator (Ultimated Remix). No, its no collaborations :P These were made for the suntrip labelparty..

PS: The album is ready. We are just waiting for Solar Fields to finish his remix on my ambient tune called: Cloud Kingdom. The album will be released in december or in January.

PS2: I will have 2 tracks on pure planet 2. Operation Pulse (Live Remix) and Ultimator (Ultimated Remix). No, its no collaborations  :P These were made for the suntrip labelparty..

350990[/snapback]

Solar Fields Remix? OMG :o Very good news B)

Khetzal

Pure Planet 2

Filteria 2

Fluorotronik

.... :rolleyes:

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot we were talking about your eyes. That whole post above was about your perspective because I wrote it based on you who I know so very well.

350975[/snapback]

:) im sorry, my mistake, i was very mmm, sleepy[?] at that moment so that i didnt notice that, im sorry :) ! i wanted only to add that another part of my thought was that for me someone of newschoolers compared to oldskool masters is only empty sound, im waiting for original vibes and twisted stuff, not replica - i mean it in context of being compared to pleiadians :)! so lets c what will he bring up :) .

peace

reger