Time_Trap

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard a single Etnica track.

349709[/snapback]

Your trolling skills are in decline.

I don't expect Nitrox to get a single vote here... and if it does, I demand an explanation.

allthough i have heard only one full album, the only actually that i own - alien protein, it did it for me - true spirit of goa trance :)B) , i like it alot, only problem is that it was released back in 1996, which means that those days when etnica were sending our spirits into outer space are in past... i was born in a wrong time n place, that wouldnt be a problem for me unless etnica would still release such a excellent goa... i have heard also a few tracks from JAUTBL, i think its also GR8 one B) !

I voted for Chrome (Eastern edition) :o

I like this album the most of all their work (for me it's even better than Pleiadians, sorry). I think every track there is great. Very much attention to detail, groovey rythms and some melodic touches here and there. Alien Protein is second best...

Alien Protein is the best for me. Second comes Equator and Juggeling Alchemists Under The Black Light (though totally different styles). I love the chill tracks in Nitrox (the rest is crap) and Plastic E.P. (some of their best tracks there). I also liked True Protoss Warrior (maybe because i was a starcraft fan when i was younger).

i see this is a pretty tight battle between Juggeling... and Alien.after some time of thinking,i have to go with the first one.but as i said before is very tight.

though Gilli's voyage,Moon Influence and Mystical...have what it takes to send you out of space.

Etnica - Alien Protein is the best for me... has one of my all time fave tracks - Z Plane Sunrise. I used to listen to it in the army a lot.. as i was a lazy bastard there and avoided doing all hard work. Not because im a pussy, but because i hated that institution. So normally i went to see a doctor and came up with all kind of explanations so i got free-of-duty days, but that meant i had to spend holidays in locked there, and was not permitted on vacations. Most of the time i had to serve on a desktop during nights.. so i listened to psytrance and draw something and put my alarm clock ringing and slept on the desk. :lol: My only goal was to get out of there so i could keep my job. I didn't care of anything else. Also i hated most of the people there.. tring to act so disciplined and didn't like people who took it chill. I sure did. And asked them, what do you think you achieve by trying so hard? i would understand people who do it to the maximum if you would get more money from it. I had absolutely no motivation there.

Ummm.. why did i turn this to some army conversation.... thinks...... aah, yes now i remember it was because Alien Protein - Bring back memories from the army because there i listened it to the most.. and smoked ganja with some officers there. :lol:

Definitly Alien Protein, that was when they still had theyr act together.... Even if some of the other albums have some great tracks on them this is what made them where they are today and have been ever since then. B)