Sirius Isness

Minilogue

Skazi

Son Kite

and some brazilian locals

Noronha

Shamanix

:ph34r: HAIL TO THE KILLARGH KING :ph34r:

;) Let the prog clean the soul of the fried people that love the guitar strokes.. :lol:

Wish me luck, people.

So I am gonna see Skazi tonight hahaha

RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!

Sirius Isness

Minilogue

Skazi

Son Kite

and some brazilian locals

Noronha

Shamanix

:ph34r: HAIL TO THE KILLARGH KING  :ph34r:

;) Let the prog clean the soul of the fried people that love the guitar strokes..  :lol:

Wish me luck, people.

349508[/snapback]

Hail to the king, baby!

hehe have fun... ;)

The party sucked big time.

On other threads I have been discussing about the quality of touring DJs that play House /Techno and those playing Psytrance and vertents.

I've been practicing with my CDJs at home, listening to a lot of stuff and I really can't understand how those DJs playing psytrance at huge parties in Brazil have the guts to perform for a crowd with such poor music selection, mixing skills...

Holy shit man... I was fucking counting the time to listen to Son Kite, but when they started performing the crowd was so "what the fuck is this, give me more ecstasy anyway" that it was hard to have a good time.

I need to pick the parties I go to more carefully...

son kite, minilogue and skazi on the same party :blink:

isn't that strange? :huh:

anyway... any good progressive lover would have done the same and taken the skazi crap just to see those two but man one has to think what where the promoters thinking?

ps: so did they ALL suck? i didn't quite get it :unsure:

son kite, minilogue and skazi on the same party  :blink:

isn't that strange?  :huh:

anyway... any good progressive lover would have done the same and taken the skazi crap just to see those two but man one has to think what where the promoters thinking?

ps: so did they ALL suck? i didn't quite get it  :unsure:

349757[/snapback]

not really. son kite, minilogue and sirius isness were good.

i liked michael jackson`s remix.. different than most remix.. darkish in its own way.

the problem was the public... they expected full-on till 10 oclock in the morning. which at least stupid. they love ecstasy. and i still dont get why.

anyways... except for skazi and a brazilian dj that played day music during the night (rofl) it was good.

not really. son kite, minilogue and sirius isness were good.

i liked michael jackson`s remix.. different than most remix.. darkish in its own way.

the problem was the public... they expected full-on till 10 oclock in the morning. which at least stupid. they love ecstasy. and i still dont get why.

anyways... except for skazi and a brazilian dj that played day music during the night (rofl) it was good.

349814[/snapback]

well thats exactly the problem, the promoters where mixing apples and bananas and my guess is two kind of crowds went expecting different things. and all the organizers could see is hey big names = money...

ps: so did they ALL suck? i didn't quite get it  :unsure:

349757[/snapback]

Problem is... Minilogue @ mid-night, Skazi @ 7am, Son Kite @ 9am

I mean.. WHAT THE FLYING FUCK!!!!

I got nothing against ecstasy or acid. I do think you can use them for the good, but people here in Rio are outta their fucking minds! A party that gets fired up with Skazi... dude.. people must be getting a fair share of the world's E-supply!

For fucking sakes... I spent 5 days @ Sonica and I didn't see a single soul doing all the faces I saw in 5 minutes at this party! It was like a freak show! I can't even say I was in the zoo because that'd be hard on the real animals.

well thats exactly the problem, the promoters where mixing apples and bananas and my guess is two kind of crowds went expecting different things. and all the organizers could see is hey big names = money...

349816[/snapback]

There's only one CROWD in Rio de Janeiro - overdosed-ecstasy-takers.

And those who actually look good dancing to the music should be called "the left overs" but there aren't much out here.. :huh:

Yeah, but 2 different projects.

Same people, different project. Can't be played at the same twice. And the organizers picked the WRONG time for Minilogue to perform.

A S S H O L E S ! <_<

Problem is... Minilogue @ mid-night, Skazi @ 7am, Son Kite @ 9am

I mean.. WHAT THE FLYING FUCK!!!!

:blink:

wtf were they thinking?

minilogue -> skazi -> son kite? That's just plain dumb.

I mean, even if they let perform fullon and prog artists on the same floor (which is already a bit folly if you ask me, but anyway), how dumb can somebody be to organize the party like that? Skazi in betwen? WTF?

Idiots.

I would have said that you look at the plan and just come to the party when Son Kite and Minilogue play and then go home when skazi comes, but in this case it's senseless advice...

wtf were they thinking?

minilogue -> skazi -> son kite? That's just plain dumb.

I mean, even if they let perform fullon and prog artists on the same floor (which is already a bit folly if you ask me, but anyway), how dumb can somebody be to organize the party like that? Skazi in betwen? WTF?

Idiots.

I would have said that you look at the plan and just come to the party when Son Kite and Minilogue play and then go home when skazi comes, but in this case it's senseless advice...

350373[/snapback]

That's what I thought about doing.. BUT... A S S H O L E S :lol:

I've thought that "doing faces" means having a strange mimic because you can't really control the muscles in your face because of taking a lot of ecstasy?

this sounds like the Rhakti Dei festival :lol:

349757[/snapback]

350373[/snapback]

the question and the answer :P

put Skazi between Minilogue and Son Kite, so that people can't leave from Skazeee

:D :D

Saw them once, was disappointed.

350153[/snapback]

saw them twice, a bit dissapointed too...

though minilogue kicks ass in an amazing way haha

and yeah guys, this is what has been happening in brazil lately.. a party with lots of killargh full on, and then one or 2 famous prog acts.. I just went to a party that was playing deedrah, gbu, dimitri nakov, blablabla and all that full on shit (imo, sorry) , and last djs were antix!

then soon there is a party with lots of killarghs from israel too, and then last acts are vibrasphere and andre absolut...

what I do if I go is just get in the end of the party...

but this party that thebadtripper went was incredibly stupid, separating the prog so badly

one advice for foreigners coming to brazil: try to avoid commercial 1-day parties, try to go to festivals like universo paralello or smaller private parties.. at least you see less of incredibly ridiculous looking people on ecstasy that are dancing to anything with beat and bass of whatever quality, acting in shamefull ways...

how come they were doing faces? didnt they know what kind of style son kite is? I mean, WTF? it sounds like the people there didnt have a clue about who son kite and minilogue were...

350504[/snapback]

I've thought that "doing faces" means having a strange mimic because you can't really control the muscles in your face because of taking a lot of ecstasy?

350513[/snapback]

Heva is correct.

If you guys want to see the faces I was talking about check out http://www.fotolog.net/thebadtrip

The guy with open moutn, not much hair on the left is myself, but that's only for the picture... the guy in the middle was walking around with those huge fucking eyes repeating "Oh shit!!! I'm too crazy!!! I took too much ecstasy and I can't stop moving!!! I'm gonna leave here and surf on ecstasy!!" and he'd be hissing every 15 seconds, almost drooling... contracting all his body muscles... asking for cigarettes..

And you'd see a bunch of couples almost like going at it in the middle of the dance floor...

Where did the elegance go? What's the point of going insane and then forgetting how the trip was? :ph34r:

I'll live ;)