Track with Formula 1 race cars?

travbrad1001

I know i have some song with some Formula 1 race car noises in it, the only problem is I don't even remember who it was by. I've tried searching through my collection a little bit, but it'll take me forever to find it if i have to go through hundreds of tracks :/

Any idea what song this is? I believe it was a fairly recent song, although i could be mistaken. The Formula 1 engine noise is just really crazy, and works surprisingly well in a psy track :)

don't tell me you don't know this!!!

SKAZI(!!!!!!!!!) - some track that i don't know the name of..but im sure someone else will tell you. :)

(so i guess u can say i don't simi-know this either)

and no, I'm not kidding....i just don't remember the name right now.

But I'm guessing it has the sample "What time do you plan to take off?" or something similar...if so it just MIGHT be "Animal" but the superstar himself before he lost his balls.

If so, we can conclude that you no longer qualify to post on this forum so I guess we'll be seeing you later. Have a good day. :)

np - Androcell: Purple Aura

Passenger - The Race ?

This one is made Y2K, not that new. Dunno if you can hear the car sounds in this sample... in the full track there is F1 noises in the beginning. Hope this helps.

349562[/snapback]

That's not the track, although that is a pretty good tune :)

don't tell me you don't know this!!!

SKAZI(!!!!!!!!!) - some track that i don't know the name of..but im sure someone else will tell you. :)

(so i guess u can say i don't simi-know this either)

and no, I'm not kidding....i just don't remember the name right now.

But I'm guessing it has the sample "What time do you plan to take off?" or something similar...if so it just MIGHT be "Animal" but the superstar himself before he lost his balls.

If so, we can conclude that you no longer qualify to post on this forum so I guess we'll be seeing you later.  Have a good day. :)

np -  Androcell: Purple Aura

350126[/snapback]

Haha, i know for a fact it wasn't a Skazi song either, since i don't own any Skazi. I'm pretty sure it was made in the last 2-3 years, but i have no clue if it was a compilation or a full album. About all I remember is it was a full-on track, but that doesn't really help since just about everything is full-on nowadays :/

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 years later...