Can The Misted Muppet Be Defeated?

Although it's not without its flaws, I've still never heard a better full-on album than From The Legend by The Misted Muppet. It's just so beautifully tight, melodic and energetic. I'd love to hear something better, but I'm yet to come across a full-on artist album that can continuously hold its own like this one does. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might beat this one for me?

Well, fair call. It is, of course, only my opinion. I'd like to hear your opinions on what you think is a better 'full on' artist album though. That was kinda the point of me posting this in the first place ;-)

Give some examples of what you think is better rather than just straight dissin' :)

Well, fair call. It is, of course, only my opinion. I'd like to hear your opinions on what you think is a better 'full on' artist album though. That was kinda the point of me posting this in the first place  ;-)

Give some examples of what you think is better rather than just straight dissin' :)

349041[/snapback]

different style, but check ELECTRIC UNIVERSE - COSMIC EXPERIENCE...

i wouldnt say this is full-on...[at least most of the tracks..]

:huh:  :unsure:  :unsure:

349061[/snapback]

it's not that super fullon yés but they use the morning fullon formula...

misted muppet I agree with FP but when I listen to it I understand people who like it...

objective it's well done, very good atmosphere, it tells a story, very original sound...

hey steady on -- remember misted is over a year old, and that style sounds kinda dated now. but when it came out, i remember being knocked off my feet

Talpa i'd say would give Misted a run -- OP could give that a sniff for the same fix. Likewise the higher points of Nystagmus' album

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

You should try some darkpsy artists or related to this style:

Ocelot, Penta, Twisted System, Shift, Xenomorph,Psyfactor.

I add R.A.M less dark but more tek influences & very powerful too.

to me, it's, of course, Infected Mushroom. not because they are the bests, but it's what linked me to the psy-music world, and even if i listened to every songs many many many times before, it's always making me fly high.

I think the Misted Muppet are great, for what it's worth, and their debut album is a fantastic piece of work. It's a whole listening experience start to finish. Excellent work.

I don't know why there's all the hatin' ;)

Tonight I think I shall play Cat Visions out at my gig...

I think the Misted Muppet are great, for what it's worth, and their debut album is a fantastic piece of work. It's a whole listening experience start to finish. Excellent work.

I don't know why there's all the hatin' ;)

Tonight I think I shall play Cat Visions out at my gig...

349473[/snapback]

valla con dios, amigo ;)

Try the Nystagmus album, it has a similar vibe but I like the music way better!

The album's allright. Musically it's very good - the arrangements, orxhestration and stuff reminds me some of the best IM's moments, but the problem is the productions. The sound is too sharp and harsh, and the whole thing is overcompresssed. There is almost no bass and lots of mid and hi freqs. This isn't good for ears.

It's good to hear one or two songs at a time. Whole album is too much :)