Entheogenic - Spontaneous Illumination

Shaft

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

its a masterpice for his time, but as im listening to it right now, i dont know, amazing, but ahh i have this feeling that im waiting for what i know its coming, like i know really well the songs, and as the songs goes, im waiting for the amazing moments. being completely into it, its amazing, but i find that this release and almost every entheogenics music is made to chil with friends, while doing something else, not only listening to it with headphone, it might get a bit visible? well you see it coming. but still, what an album! one of my favorite in downbeat style. its perfect with you girlfriend tough, shell love the little femele voice, and the little indian influence in some song haha

but forget every negative stuff i said, its still one of the best of all time, the best of entheogenic for sure

10/10

Stunning album !

I think it is even better than their first one, it is pure album made for trippers...hehe...10/10

yeah? well thats my only point negative, its that while tripping, its still amazing, but doesnt have that special touch that make me go nuts

• 1 month later...