switch rmx

i recently came across gms and wrecked machine's rmx to beckers - switch, and I couldn't find the date of its release, so i'm stuck with a low quality radio rip.

does some1 know when it'll be released and in which compilation?

How many times has this track been remixed?

Another off-topic rant:

A vocal hook does not necessitate a slew of remixes imho... Ra He'ya and 7th Son and all the rest. One or two is enough. The only way I'll give a nod at a remix to one of these club anthems is if they strip the vocals out and work with the music itself... but is there anything to work with, or is the track riding on the lyrics?

I'm also waiting for a funny vocal psytrance mashup... psynews.org comedians are welcome to take up the mic for that one.

check discogs or psyshop...

If it doesn't exist, those goa radio are mostly not right when it comes showing wich track is playing  ;)

348476[/snapback]

I didn't get the name from the radio, it was Astrix's set in Israel not long ago, and somewhere iv'e read the song list and besides, I know the original and the lyrics are the same so it must be a remix (unreleased one).

348557[/snapback]

This remix is unique, made an avarage track into a gem, I dunno if I can, but if i do, I have a "yousendit" link to the radio rip, if interested.

4 or 5 times (not counting the Klein & Jürgens remix on the original 12" release).

Wrecked Machines

Dino Psaras

Protoculture

Ace Ventura

There might be another one I'm not remembering.

I have 3 versions of this track.. One of them is Klein and Jurgens... I'm at work now, not sure which ones left.. I believe GMS's one..

rafaelabreu@hotmail.com is my MSN.

Jurgen + Klein's version

http://rapidshare.de/files/3376366/02_beck...x_-qcm.mp3.html

I have 3 versions of this track.. One of them is Klein and Jurgens...

That one was on the original release, so I don't count it like the cheeseball full-on remixes. ;)

Well, the Beckers - Switch (Wrecked Machines Vs. Pixel Remix) Wtf does that track has to do with the original? It doesn´t have one element from the original in it! It´s pure crap. And the Beckers - Switch (Growling Machines remix), really bad remix, typical GMS crap. Beckers i´m sure will not approve to get those released. Will there ever be a stop to the remixing ffs?

Cheers. :angry:

Well, the Beckers - Switch (Wrecked Machines Vs. Pixel Remix) Wtf does that track has to do with the original? It doesn´t have one element from the original in it! It´s pure crap. And the Beckers - Switch (Growling Machines remix), really bad remix, typical GMS crap. Beckers i´m sure will not approve to get those released.

I know that both Beckers & the label that released the original (Sprout Music) have absolutely no problem with the remixes. The remixers all got permission from the label and used the original source material. These are proper remixes (even if they suck ;) ), and the releases of these will have all the proper licensing and all that, not the typical bootleg bullshit you hear from too many artists.

I know that both Beckers & the label that released the original (Sprout Music) have absolutely no problem with the remixes.  The remixers all got permission from the label and used the original source material.  These are proper remixes (even if they suck ;) ),  and the releases of these will have all the proper licensing and all that, not the typical bootleg bullshit you hear from too many artists.

352049[/snapback]

Well, thats too bad in that case, then it´s all just about money, so fuck´em.

There's an Ace Ventura-RMx too, it will be released on cd on the Set:6 (Iboga) compiled by Freq.

Funny that he chose a new alias for this one: DJ Frequency ;)

I've been dying to hear & Freq-dj-set for 2 years, so this should be as close as it gets...

There's an Ace Ventura-RMx too, it will be released on cd on the Set:6 (Iboga) compiled by Freq.

I've been dying to hear & Freq-dj-set for 2 years, so this should be as close as it gets...

352707[/snapback]

Ok, that sound atleast a little bit better. :ph34r:

352707[/snapback]

It's ok remix. Heard it this week. Dancefloor friendly :D

• 4 months later...

I heard Psaras play his remix at the Tshitraka festival last summer. Was not impressed at all. I was told he had also done a more commercial house remix with Steve Mac around the same time, so the madness ain't over yet...

The 2 mixes on the original viny are still the best, IMO.

I heard Psaras play his remix at the Tshitraka festival last summer.  Was not impressed at all.  I was told he had also done a more commercial house remix with Steve Mac around the same time, so the madness ain't over yet...

The 2 mixes on the original viny are still the best, IMO.

450162[/snapback]

Yeah, they are by far the best, but I prefer the Jürgens remix these day even though it doesnt have the crowd pleasing abilities of the original. The full-om mixes just suck, and also the Ace Ventura remix seems awfully "Shallow".