Ticon - Zero Six After [Digital Structures]

So... the third album by Swedish duo Ticon is scheduled for the end of october :)

Posted Image

Here's the tracklist:

01. Prologue

02. Kids Of The 80s

03. U Make Me Wanna Drink More

04. In The Dirt

05. Poem For Granny

06. In Stereo

07. Rip It Up

08. Chicken Shaker

09. The Analogue H

10. Six Years After

maybe kids of the 80's will be THE definitive psy-cover-megamix with everthing from Spandau Ballet to Bon Jovi ? No judt kidding :P

This one I'vr been waiting for for over 2 years now, about time they spit it out.

gonna be fingalickingood, I'm sure!

& an applause for not putting 50% trax onthere that are also in compilations but all fresh stuff!

Here's a rough image of the album cover.

Album Cover

Definetely looking forward to hear the the Ticon boys have mustered with this new album. Also, everyone keep a look out for Vibrasphere's new album coming at the end of 2006 and Cross Link 2 coming fresh from Digital Structures.

maybe kids of the 80's will be THE definitive psy-cover-megamix with everthing from Spandau Ballet to Bon Jovi ?  No judt kidding :P

347987[/snapback]

bwahahahaha :lol:

Oooh new digital structures release! oooh oooh!! Yesh deffo looking forward to new ticon sounds as well!! Mwah! October is looking good for new proggy releases! :D

*noted*

yeah ticon always rocked...

only saw them live once, in moonflower 2003 in sao paulo, and it was great!

they played recently here and ppl said that everybody loved it, from the full on people to the progressive people to the house people.. they sure know how to rock the dancefloor..

wonder if the sounds are fast or if there is anything a bit slower (since im a slower music person myself hehe), but in any case im sure its top quality

Sounds great, but I do like the new Phony Orphants album more than this one, but it is definitely an album that will be in my collection, both on cd and vinyl.

Take care.. :)

I must correct myself after listening to all the samples.. This one is more trancy than It´Cetra, and it is not a bad thing at all, it sounds great..

I listened to the samples quite extensivelz last night and vow... i dont know what to say, its nothing like i expected but its great!!

Its housier and trancier than their earlier stuff at the same time, it incorporates more electro influences while being more "full-on" too, its extremelz melodic, and, first and foremost, its fucking intense!!!!! Even just listening to the stream on laptop speakers i could feel the raw power coming at me, and cant even imagine the devastation this will cause on a phat rig, for example...

Hello everyone!

I´m sorry to say that something went wrong in the printing and there is a delay on the Album release for 1 week!

So the new date of the release will be on the Friday 28th October!

Go Hunt Some Mammoths meanwhile!

Talk soon guys!

/Fredrik & Filip

ticon new album

yay :D

i like aero so much more than rewind so i hope the 3rd one is even better :P

347963[/snapback]

I Concur with Moni of Womania (Where is that exactly?).

I Used to have a fervent disliking for this group I dubbed as "Son Kite Lite",

But Aero changed all of that. I only hope it isn't too housey, that I can't listen to it all the way through. BTW, how shit is Atmos 2nd Brigade??? Especially track 7.