Two tracks. 1) "what was/is that sound?"

ct haddock

Need your help with two trax:

1) There are two vocal samples in this track. The first one is sort of a "wooo" that appears throughout the track, sometimes in the foreground and sometimes in the background but always 'swooshing' around from side to side. The second sample is of a guy saying something along the lines of "what was/is that sound?"...im not exactly sure how it went for all the right reasons ;)

2) Terence McKenna sample appears somewhere in this track. Its somewhat of a long sample, if I remember correctly it was well over 15 seconds long and ended with "...I was in space/out there".

Unfortunately I can't remember much more of this but any help will be much appreciated!! :)

Need your help with two trax:

1) There are two vocal samples in this track.  The first one is sort of a "wooo" that appears throughout the track, sometimes in the foreground and sometimes in the background but always 'swooshing' around from side to side.  The second sample is of a guy saying something along the lines of "what was/is that sound?"...im not exactly sure how it went for all the right reasons ;)

2) Terence McKenna sample appears somewhere in this track.  Its somewhat of a long sample, if I remember correctly it was well over 15 seconds long and ended with "...I was in space/out there". 

Unfortunately I can't remember much more of this but any help will be much appreciated!! :)

347076[/snapback]

hi m8 try this.

infected mushroom - the messenger

im not sure.... only try the title: the messenger

the song have a nice piano?

hi m8 try this.

infected mushroom -  the messenger

im not sure.... only try the title: the messenger

the song have a nice piano?

354106[/snapback]

nope, not the messenger. thanx tho.

as mentioned earlier, they are relatively newer, darker tracks from the past year or two.