PSY DJS PLAYING OUTSIDE THE PSY-SCENE

1) Short MALL, MALL TALL, TALL pall: NO DIFFERENCE TO ME AND NO INTEREST TO KNOW NEITHER.

Good for you. I just thought that if you want to relate facts to the members here you'd better have the right names.

2) FOR YOUR INFORMATION I HAVE ALWAYS CONSIDERED STAMINA AND ALL THE OTHER LEBANESE DJS VERY TALENTED AND EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL, HOWEVER THERE ARE THINGS THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW FOR THE SIMPLE REASON YOU WERE NOT INSIDE THE EVENTS WHEN THEY OCCURED AS I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Even better for you. You don't know who i am?! Well guess what dude, I didn't even know who the hell you are and one day I get a mail from you saying that you're coming to Beirut looking for a place to stay. Talk about us not knowing each other ey? No big deal coz i still don't know who you are apart that you're the skizo who posted under several nicknames in the other forum and started conversations with yourself. Trust me at that point I really lost any interest in knowing who you are and what you do.

3) I DO NOT SEE THE CONNECTION BETWEEN ME POSTING THIS TOPIC AND BRINGING ATTENTION TO MYSELF ON BEHALF OF THE LEBANESE SCENE ANYWAY THE ONLY ONE WHO IS ACTUALLY DROPPING NAMES AND TRY TO BRING ATTENTION TO WEB SITES AND DJS IT IS YOU.

You see dude, an organizer is good in planning ahead right? I'll help you plan ahead where your post was gonna end:

- Users would have asked you: Really? Where? Lebanon! What dj? etc etc...an endless conversation in which you would have loved to turn into a drama show. And this where (and why) i gave all the details without giving you the luxury to do so.

The website? dude, the only reason i mentionned the website is for the users that are interested in this cheap topic of yours to come see what you are talking about.

4)THE REASONS ARE MULTIPLES FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE ONE OF THEM WAS LACK OF UNITY, PERHAPS AFTER MY DEPARTURE TO ITALY EVERYBODY IS UNITED AT LEAST AGAINST ME.

Don't you get paranoid on me now. Everybody is united against you because you know what you did almost a week ago. Paranoia, Schizophrenia,..it all adds up at the end, I really feel sorry for you.

5) I SHOULD ALSO ADD THAT MY DESIRE TO BUILD A TRIBE THERE IN LEBANON COULD HAVE BEEN MISSUNDERSTOOD BY SOME, AS I WAS SEEN AS SOMEONE WHO CAME TO GIVE LESSONS, WHICH I CAN ASSURE YOU WAS NOT MY INTENTION AT ALL.

Honestly I think it's too bad that there was misunderstandings. I always tell my friends that talking on the spot always solves the most complicated problems, maybe you should've done the same. (But talking to yourself surely doesnt)

6) BUT YOU ARE DEFINITELY RIGHT BY SAYING THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LEBANESE SCENE ANYMORE: DUE TO YOUR KIND HOSPITALITY AND WARMTH TOWARDS FOREIGNERS WHO ARE INVESTING IN THE SCENE I WAS PUSHED TO LEAVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY WHICH ONLY DURING THE PAST YEAR HAS EXPERIENCED REAL PSY PARTIES AND GUESS WHO ORGANIZED AND FINANCED THEM??. :P

Now it's kinda funny that here you're getting egocentric on me and it kinda makes sense with all the medical mental symptoms that you have showed to have throughout your posts. No big deal dude but you're surely not an example for foreigners and not even aliens.

Honestly i don't have time to come and go just to check what you are saying about who and why and where. I'm not 15 and i have other more important stuff to do with my life.

Cheers to all the members here and I apologize for crashing in like that but I'm sure you all understand the situation.

Peace

(& Reger, i'll let you know when we update this loop thingy :D )

Guest run lola

talking about cheap talk

have a good life

352187[/snapback]

Well Psyaom, Tekro, Mauri, Om, or whatever u name is (because u like to use more than one in one single forum) , how can u even think that u could go on with this bullshit? is that what u call having a psychedelic spirit , spreading shit talk and lies on forums, is that ur own contribution to building a psytrance scene in Lebanon? And u come complaining why we don’t have a proper good psy scene, maybe because we have people like you. Is this part of your ritual prayers when u go to a party “and recite the Holy Mantra, and make the Offering to the Cosmic Spirit, and then start the music…May Lord Shiva, Nataraj, Lord of the Dance come to this place and bless everyone”. ( your own words I reckon) So how about you keep ur big lies to yourself, I don’t know what ur intentions are, or what goes on in your sick head. Who are you to put yourself as a reference for psytrance anyway.

and you talking about cheap talk ?? HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHa

FOR TWISTED :blink:

OM SHANTI

1) Short MALL, MALL TALL, TALL pall: NO DIFFERENCE TO ME AND NO INTEREST TO KNOW NEITHER.

2) FOR YOUR INFORMATION I HAVE ALWAYS CONSIDERED STAMINA AND ALL THE OTHER LEBANESE DJS VERY TALENTED AND EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL, HOWEVER THERE ARE THINGS THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW FOR THE SIMPLE REASON YOU WERE NOT INSIDE THE EVENTS WHEN THEY OCCURED AS I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

3) I DO NOT SEE THE CONNECTION BETWEEN ME POSTING THIS TOPIC AND BRINGING ATTENTION TO MYSELF ON BEHALF OF THE LEBANESE SCENE ANYWAY THE ONLY ONE WHO IS ACTUALLY DROPPING NAMES AND TRY TO BRING ATTENTION TO WEB SITES AND DJS IT IS YOU.

4) AS FAR AS PSY SCENE IN LEBANON I REALLY HOPE IT WILL EVENTUALLY HAPPEN, AT THE PRESENT TIME IT IS VERY FAR FROM IT THOUGH...THE REASONS ARE MULTIPLES FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE ONE OF THEM WAS LACK OF UNITY, PERHAPS AFTER MY DEPARTURE TO ITALY EVERYBODY IS UNITED AT LEAST AGAINST ME.

5) I SHOULD ALSO ADD THAT MY DESIRE TO BUILD A TRIBE THERE IN LEBANON COULD HAVE BEEN MISSUNDERSTOOD BY SOME, AS I WAS SEEN AS SOMEONE WHO CAME TO GIVE LESSONS, WHICH I CAN ASSURE YOU WAS NOT MY INTENTION AT ALL.

6) BUT YOU ARE DEFINITELY RIGHT BY SAYING THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LEBANESE SCENE ANYMORE: DUE TO YOUR KIND HOSPITALITY AND WARMTH TOWARDS FOREIGNERS WHO ARE INVESTING IN THE SCENE I WAS PUSHED TO LEAVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY WHICH ONLY DURING THE PAST YEAR HAS EXPERIENCED REAL PSY PARTIES AND GUESS WHO ORGANIZED AND FINANCED THEM??. :P

MAY SHIVA BE WITH ALL OF YOU

OM NAMA SHIVA YA

352059[/snapback]

id like to get some facts here if u start such a conversation, both of u, if u start such a serious thread then u should prepare for it and put your facts straight, not just talk all over around saying nothing, this goes to both of ya ;)!

Hehehehe i like ure style ;)

as for the sample, its like 3 years old and it sounds like casseroles with twinklers or something but the whole site is being upgraded so it's just a matter of time.

As for the technical side of it (loop 4/4, 4.xx,..) i have no clue what you mean but it sure looks complicated  :D

352164[/snapback]

i meant - usually loop goes like this - it starts @ point A and ends @ point B, and starts again in A, but yours goes like this - starts @ A, then kicks till B and goes further a lil bit, like going to play more but then, @ middle of it starts with A again, no flow. i guess u know what is loop, so just listen to that sample and youll understand what i mean :).

peace n luck with the scene ;)!

Guest run lola

I would want to invite Simon Posford to my wedding, ok i won't ask him bluntly to play, but come on, it would be like my wedding present..