Trance-Shop.com

RAH

I ordered a couple of cd's around... twenty-something days and i still haven't receeived anything, i have emailed them about the order and they don't answer...

has anybody had problems before with these people? or even ordered? as i'm starting to get a bit worried about their lack of attention towards customers, easily rivaling if -not exceeding the dreaded psyshop costumer service, (which coincidentally i have no big complians for)

im listening :)

I've never actually bought anything from Trance Shop, but I've bought from PsySale a couple of times (also owned and run by Thomas) and I've never encountered any problems...

However you're in the Carribian which would drastically increase shipping time... But 20-something days - damn! And no mails - damn!

Try contacting him through PsySale... Or through his Isratrance profile (Tokyokid = tokyokid@web.de)

Best of luck!

/DP

yeah i think it was psysale and not trance shop cause... the cds were on sale anyway...

i wrote to the info email the provided today again, going to wait for an answer, if they reply in thext day or so i will write to that one you have provided thanks :)

I'v ordered there plenty of times, but never had any problems. The carribian you say? Yo people! RAH is gonna have a psynews festival at his place in the winter of 2006  B)

345348[/snapback]

you know it... in the beach too, so bring your swiming suits and trunks

B)

well that would be a good reason normally not to, but they did have this sale not too long ago so i took my chances, im sure it will be fine, i was just a little perplexed to find out the stuff i had ordered from saiko sounds on the same day got here before (last week) than trance shop...

... /bitching-rant-mode off

Psyshop is perfect. ALWAYS on time, cheap prices & excellent customer contact. And no, they don't pay me to say this.

Trance-Shop seems a bit unserious. Saikosounds is great.

Stay away from Psyshop though. For various reasons that i cannot discuss here. :ph34r:

345652[/snapback]

That completely invalidates your post. You might as well have said "I'm going to take a quick shower and then watch paint dry" :lol:

Guest The Journey Man Project

:lol:

Yeah never had probs with psyshop in 2 years... but saikosounds is the best, they evn sent me my cd's again because they were lost in the post :D Free of charge B) Visited the boys a coupla years ago in Hong Kong, great place and great people :D

so bring your swiming suits and trunks

B)

345351[/snapback]

No need, we can make it a 'naturist' gathering :lol:

For various reasons that i cannot discuss here. :ph34r:

345652[/snapback]

why not? they gonna kill you? sew you? sold your soul to the devil? :lol:

why not? they gonna kill you? sew you? sold your soul to the devil?  :lol:

No, they'll send him self-scratching Shpongle CD once more :P

Back to topic though - I never really ordered at trance-shop because thay have like the highest prices of all shops. I prefer psyshop.com all the way. Their customer support is arrogant and rude and apparently they don't like Poland, but during the 3 years of frequent buying from them I never had any problems with payments, delivery or damaged / lost CDs. And from where I live, theit prices are unbeatable.

OMG! I just realized that I agree with Cinos for the first time ever! :D

well.. i did get my cd's after all no big problemos there, but one of the cases came broke, which is a minor bummer... im not blaming them, but other places use a lot more bubble wrap and i've never gotten a broken case before...

then again a lot of labels seem to be changing from plastic to carton...

oh well..