Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever, junior.

344712[/snapback]

hey dumbass, if lars says he has the cd, that means he has it

anyhoo, most twisted tracks i can think of at the moment

toi doi - replicant & e-tium

sienis - fungi sapies

datakult&infect insect - abject object

baphomet engine - sentimental minds (remix)

and probably one of kluster's or ka-sol's track as well

hey dumbass, if lars says he has the cd, that means he has it

345008[/snapback]

Yes I'm sure he does. I'm just wildly amused over how uptight you guys are over this - you both seem to have misread the tone of my postings entirely. And besides, it's not exactly far fetched to believe that someone who mistakes Quirk for Slide (and with such a known track, too) has it as a misnamed MP3. So I went for it, tongue in cheek.

Relax, I ain't calling the MP3 police on you, I was just poking fun.

Yes I'm sure he does. I'm just wildly amused over how uptight you guys are over this - you both seem to have misread the tone of my postings entirely. And besides, it's not exactly far fetched to believe that someone who mistakes Quirk for Slide (and with such a known track, too) has it as a misnamed MP3. So I went for it, tongue in cheek.

Relax, I ain't calling the MP3 police on you, I was just poking fun.

345021[/snapback]

i can understand that u suspected an mp3 mafia conspiracy instantly :lol:

i just don't like ppl taking that tone to me (even if you're older, or have like a bisillion million times more original records than i have).

go and ask yer buddy jannis who lars is ;) you grumpy old man :lol:

oh jea

i'd like to add

kaledoid - anjuna (twilight rmx)

I am thining it would have to be something between Hallucinogen, space tribe and slide. Now have those three producing a track together and you will then have the most twisted psychedelic track ever.....

Slide would provide the most wierd samples, space tribe the most trippy melodies and bassslines, and hallucinogen will tweak, filter and bind them all in the most unbearably sick and twisted way that (I am sorry but) you cannot ever imagine!!!!

Will we be able to dance to it or will our minds stretch, bend and swirl under the unexpected swings in such a track, shattering to a million pieces at the peak of the track!

'tis strange no one mentioned Cosmosis - Intergalactic Fluoro Funkster yet - that's one of the most twisted tracks ever!

Special mention also goes to:

- Biodegradable guys for their Phaser album (Silicon E-punks, Microprocessor Jam & Restricted Bay Area are all totally wicked!)

- Alienated - Night Worm & Peaker

- Orichalcum & The Deviant - ALien Homes & Dawn of Epsilon

- Sandman - the whole Psychotoons album, especially Loop in Control

- Green Nuns - Thunder Thighs, Octofunk, Klunk & Rock Bitch

I think everything filteria released yét  :D

but I don't like Tracks that blows your senses!  ;)

343948[/snapback]

how comes that huh? :P

i'm also going for hallucinogen-horrorgram

but actually you still find other things that are really twisted your minds so...

Then you must check out: Sienis - Tales From The Trip

344733[/snapback]

Thanks, this has the some of the elements I was looking for, damn I really like wehn people do the unexpected (of course not all of it :blink: ) But this track is a trip in its own! NO drugs needed for sure!

Quirk - Dimension Disco/Robotised

345655[/snapback]

Whaaat? Surely you mean Dimension Disco / Cognitive Dissidents, right? or the whitelabel Sale Of The Century / Dimension Disco (Dead Sea Mix)? Just checkin', because if there another version I need to find myself a copy...