NEW IM strectched

RAH

That live mix of whatever shaw-kaka track is just so atrocious... CROWD NOISES... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo,

Ultimate reaction: :huh:

343371[/snapback]

Exactly! I hate live music recordings...especially of electronic music.

say what you say but the track Stretched is just pure killargh masterpiece, even tho it sounds little bit too much life children of bong - ionospheric state in few parts but otherwise pure quality, back to the 80's

344546[/snapback]

Yes, but it doesn't justify a 13-dollar single.

Price:

$US 13.95

What the hell were they thinking?

A 4 track CD for the price of a full album?

They deserve to get a kick in the ass ... a CD with 4 tracks on it is classified as MCD! As MCD, you fucks! And an MCD is priced a little above a single, normally. Well, normally ... this is IM and they have become one of the biggest commercial and sellout artists in our psy world, so I better should leave out this word "normally", because this is the exception anyway.

I wonder who's going to buy that crap.

hm, it's € 6,40- @ wirikuta ... what happened here?

Guest The Journey Man Project

People want to make money and they know that idiots in this scene will actually pay that much without doing research... this is just worng on so many fronts... Infected are just really lame, I actually would give them about as much credit as I'd give Britney Spears = > NONE!! They do little for this scene now except lower the standars... go buy 1200 Mics live instead, at least it is psytrance, and at least you get a full cd... F**k off I.M and go suck MT"V big hard one for the $$$ What little respect they had left is now gone...

i am really curious about that Britney Spears Collaboration though...i bet it will rock the dancefloor. ... next step : From psypop To pure POP.

344104[/snapback]

YEAH i think so too...

I say, DOWNLOAD AND SPREAD! PIRATE IT! Against the ridiculous price and their 'selling-out' !

343673[/snapback]

Like it will do any matter... :huh:

I red an interview of hypersonic lately in vibes magazine. Interviewer asked him who's your biggest inspiration and he replied IM. I remember something like:

"They are musician that choose their own path and tried to develop into a new direction, eventhough people fromt he scene may not like it. They could have choosen the easy way and stick to the genre. They are the most progressive band from the past few years and lead us into new exciting directions"

reading those magazines makes me go:

:(:blink::lol::huh::rolleyes:

Always so filled with crappy interviews.

It's on souldseek already.

And I like Infected Mushroom AND their idea of producing different music, with different-style artists.

But I've already expressed my opinion on another thread here in General.

I red an interview of hypersonic lately in vibes magazine.  Interviewer asked him who's your biggest inspiration and he replied IM. I remember something like:

"They are musician that choose their own path and tried to develop into a new direction, eventhough people fromt he scene may not like it.  They could have choosen the easy way and stick to the genre.  They are the most progressive band from the past few years and lead us into new exciting directions"

reading those magazines makes me go:

:(  :blink:  :lol:  :huh:  :rolleyes:

Always so filled with crappy interviews.

346169[/snapback]

well thats true what the hypersonic guy says.. closeminded hippies dont em like because they are not 'goa' but most of other peoples do.. anyway i think the price thing was mistake by saikosounds

Artist:

Infected Mushroom

Release Title:

Stretched

Label:

Yoyo

Media Format:

CD

Catalogue No.:

YOYOCS011

Price:

$US 7.95

In Stock:

Yes

Arrived:

September 23, 2005

Looks like they have come to their senses after all.

It's still to much for me to pay for a single. Call me cheap, but...

346406[/snapback]

I wouldn't mind if it is EXTRA single, like an ALL TIME classic...but average Infected Mushroom songs, naaaah...;)

• 2 years later...

^^^^^^

Quit necro-ing the topics :angry:

and yes it took me $40.00 to get into and out of the infected craze (converting vegetarians, if you must know, and i had to buy through HMV - bastards <_< )