Label:

Yoyo View catalog for Yoyo

Media Format:

CD

Catalogue No.:

YOYOCS011

Price:

$US 13.95

if you buy this for that price, i am sorry but i will be calling you a moron (not you cinos) ;)

^ they are just trying to expand your perceptions of reality... like wow, full-price for a 4 track single full of shit! You must be hardcore psychotripper to go for that deal, put shiva up your bum and order now!

That live mix of whatever shaw-kaka track is just so atrocious... CROWD NOISES... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo,

Ultimate reaction: :huh:

I say, DOWNLOAD AND SPREAD! PIRATE IT! Against the ridiculous price and their 'selling-out' !

The Beauty & The Beat is SO old - an old unrealsed track that you could download from their website (until now) in 320 kbps.

Think that the rest (wow! the 3 songs left!) is crap! - how many versions of shakawkaw are they going to release?!

And I must agree with alot of you other guys - 4 songs on a cd (full price) is a rip off!

It isn't downloadable anymore? Figures... well, they removed it too late. :D And it was shitty anyway. Shakawkaw remix is atrocitious, and the Time Lock remix of Cities is exactly like the original. Stretched is good, but has been the selling point of one album-priced thing already.

full price!!! hahahaha...... if they didn't have samples....i would have waited awhile for it to pop up on SOULSEEK....download it and decide from there....but there's no way in hell i would pay full price for 4 songs. :rolleyes: