Hallucinogen LIVE - Belgrade

implant

• 2 weeks later...

Well... if there was no power cut you would not be seeing this... you would be seeing probably the 3rd longest post I've ever made...

Theoretically I should be pissed... but I'm not the slightest bit. I'm pretty happy that i can continue with my short posts™.

It was a crazy and enjoyable night with dushan and jelena... and lots of FUN.

(seraph and kailash)

Hey Serbia how are you after all?

It was a Hallucinogenic burthday gatthering? :D

+ What happend with the power,police attack or something else?

I'm sorry I missed the party...hah

as iplant sayed:

Hallucinogen in Belgrade....great combination !!!

I beliave! :)

Fuck, thanks for pointing it out... I meant there was a powercut in my home and my review got lost at 90% complete... No powercut at the party, it went as smooth as shit :P

In short... very shitty party, dissapointing set by Simon... sad but true, although it didn't stop me from having a great time!

Hahahaha... I got it wrong... :rolleyes: In this case great that you did't had police problems or stuff.

I thought everyone will be satisfied from Posford's live act... :(

Anyway I consider him as a great artist...I don't know maybe something did't gave him full energy to do it,maybe it's a metter of stile...

Anyway again I'm sorry I missed all that.

BTW I didn't ask the party was in Barutana right?You didn't chacnge the location?

and in other news... seraph died in the event... he was stomped by and angry mob at early hours of the morning right when they were playing Shakey Shaker...

the service will be tommorrow and it is rumored that as last wish, all the drinks in the service will be spiked with an extremely potent batch of LSD.