Show me your albums, original psy ones.

psytones

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only once bought original cd's i must confess. :ph34r: I try to support the scene in other ways..

I bought all these for 15€ (shipping included). All original releases i think and no re-prints. I was wondering does that Ethnica or Ux-album have any value?.. i mean more than 10€ or something? I think it was a good deal anyway. :P

CD's

Ethnica- Juggeling Alchemists under the black sun

Man With no Name- Moment of Truth

Transglobal Underground- Psychic Karaoke

UX- Ultimate Experience

V/A- Tip Singles

V/A- Aja Huaska (Pshychedelic Trance Collection)

V/A- Goa Inside 3

V/A- Psy Harmonics VOL 3

LP

Laurent Garnier - The Man With The Red Face 12"

+ some other 12" which name i can't remember now.

Shitty CD's that was in the same packet i had to take.

Active Media Disease- Lost

Armand Van Helden- 2Future4U

BBE- Seven Days, One Week

Dune- Expedicion

Vanessa Paradis - Vanessa Paradis ..ehhh...

as I can see on discogs.com . Plenty of people are buying albums world wide. How come people say the sales are poor? Because if so many on discogs.com buy albums, there's gotto be alot of other non discogs.com user who buy albums as well. People dont add mp3 collections on discogs, do they? If so.. Pathetic.

People dont add mp3 collections on discogs, do they? If so.. Pathetic.

346782[/snapback]

Oh they do... Believe me they do...

Back in the days, I was contacting a lot of Discogs users looking to buy rare albums... Too many replied back that they only had a mp3 version...

That sucks donkey balls!

Maybe i'll get myself a discogs account when my original cd collection (of electronic stuff) exceeds 50. If you count non-electronic and old childs music i might have 50 by now =) Half of'em psy/chill/dub

Guest The Journey Man Project

Oh they do... Believe me they do...

Back in the days, I was contacting a lot of Discogs users looking to buy rare albums... Too many replied back that they only had a mp3 version...

That sucks donkey balls!

346788[/snapback]

That just really sucks... I mean seriously, the fact that you downloaded it is bad enough, but then to actually put it online as if it is a real collection is just DUMB and SELFISH!! Oh well I can attest to the fact that anything I put on my discogs, it's the real thing... anyways, any body interested in anything in my collection, excpet for chillout, Tantrance, Pulse and Acid Flash cd's, give me a pm :D

Not unless the buyer was stupid, I've seen it go much cheaper.

346860[/snapback]

Ok.

Some people have PM:ed me about it.. No 100$ offers so far damn. hehe. But it's not so strange people sometimes pay alot, some albums probably just doesn't come up in every corner and someone might want it really bad.

I must study how much people pay for. If it's under 50€ im not interested to sell it anyway..

Rather keep it myself then.

Ok.

Some people have PM:ed me about it.. No 100$ offers so far damn....

Rather keep it myself then.

347314[/snapback]

keep it for now - the 100$+ offers will come - fer sure B)

my friend even had 2 buyers at that price - if u wanna sell it - i can ask him for the other dude if you´re interested :)

keep it for now - the 100$+ offers will come - fer sure    B)

my friend even had 2 buyers at that price - if u wanna sell it - i can ask him for the other dude if you´re interested  :)

349637[/snapback]

If it's no problem then you can mention that i would have for 100$ the cd for sale, Thanks man!

I would keep it myself now that i found it's pretty rare.. but my financial situation is so bad that for a good price everything is now for sale. :D

Etnica- Juggeling Alchemists under the black light

;)

349948[/snapback]

w0000ps. now im embarrassed. :( I just copy & pasted the text from the mail the dude sent me of what cd's he will ship to me. So it was not me, it was the one armed man!

• 2 weeks later...