Taika-Kim

DeathPosture

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After almost bailing out of the deal (me) after psynews went down, he happened to had placed a bid on the CD we were supposed to trade on eBay, and I asked if he would still like to go through with the trade and he nodded to the idea so we did! This being my first international trade was most excellent and the CD arrived wonderful and as described, with two minor scratches :-D but he got the same! *laugh*

Anyways, thank you TK, and perhaps someday in the future we'll meet again in the mailbox.

Regards,

Aaron

Just recieved these:

VA-Fill Your Head With Phantasm

VA-Tantrance

VA-Mideranged

very happy i bought mideranged, he even put samples online for me :) too bad there's one error on it, a small spot where the top surface came off :( can i try and fix it by copying it?

Anyways, Recommended

Just recieved these:

VA-Fill Your Head With Phantasm

VA-Tantrance

VA-Mideranged

very happy i bought mideranged, he even put samples online for me :) too bad there's one error on it, a small spot where the top surface came off :( can i try and fix it by copying it?

Anyways, Recommended

399008[/snapback]

What? Crap, I didn't notice that, it was fine when I last listened to it. I bought it new and have only listened to it a few times so I didn't check it before sending :/

I can return, say, half of the CDs price if there is problems listening to some track because of that, how's that?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I keep on working with him

with delight

I was away for a while

planning to send his money when I am back

I am back and I saw a box in my house

sent from him

even before sending his money

what more to say

:)

what is nicer then finding a surpise box of cd s :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been meaning to leave my feedback for Kim for a couple of weeks. Well the sale with Kim was exceptional. Trouble free, fast delivery and good communication, item as described, can't ask for much more than that. 5 stars all the way. Cheers !!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...